Articles > Reference > Writing > Article Writing
Writing Articles: Pinpoint Accuracy
Posted on Wednesday October 27, 2010
This may not be a politically correct analogy, but if you were to shoot off a cruise missile from 200 miles away you would want it to hit your target, am I correct? The same can be said for an article writer -- the substance of any article is very important, but an article misses the mark if it doesn't do what you intend it to do: that is, bring about a call to some sort of action, i.e., buy my product, sign up for my newsletter, etc.
Most web based articles are very precise. They have to be. Start off with an attention grabbing opening, followed up by three or four main points, and then tightly wrapped up with a conclusion that invites the reader to take some specific sort of action is the way every successful web content article should be written.
Anything less than what I have outlined is like a cruise missile gone astray. Aim for your target and make certain that you hit it each and every time, no matter how far away you start. Although cruise missiles are prone to go astray, at least you have the luxury to write, examine, and rewrite your articles before they are delivered to your target, i.e., your customer.
Elite Affiliate Programs
- Start making money online by placing affiliate ads on your website and on pay per click search engines. We have reviewed some of the interneAladdin's Arcade
- An exciting free online community; choose from over 30,000 free online games, console games, windows downloads and apple downloads.Interfuse LLC.
- Online store with cell-phone repair parts, car diagnostic tools, stylus pens, posters, domain names and more!JackpotCity Bingo
- Collect a Bingo Bonus and play bingo online at JackpotCity Online Bingo, enjoy top bingo games, promotions, chat rooms and more.7Search: Reference
- Find search results and links to related websites.