Terms and ConditionsDate of last revision: May 14, 2010
Uberant is a wholly owned subsidiary of Interfuse LLC. Both are referred to here collectively as "Uberant". By using Uberant, you agree to these Terms and conditions.
Section 1: Privacy
Section 2: Content Sharing
- You grant Uberant full non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to content you post using our services.
Section 3: Safety
- You may not create, maintain or promote content on Uberant with any of these types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, cracking, hacking, warez, viruses, adware, malware, offer any illegal good or service, or link to web site(s) that do so.
- You may not engage in spamming or unsolicited commercial email.
- You may not engage or treat website visitors or members in any sort of vulgar manner.
- You may not engage in any actions that could be viewed as damaging to the reputation of Uberant or the service(s) it offers. Anyone caught harming the Uberant service in any way will be held liable and billed for any time required to repair damage done.
- You may not participate in fraudulent activities on Uberant, this includes in forums, chat rooms, or any other page that users have been invited to participate in.
- Any Member suspected of fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of Uberant is grounds for immediate termination without prior notice by Uberant and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Uberant may terminate this agreement and deactivate your account at any time.
- Uberant may modify your account at any time for any reason.
Section 4: Liabilities
- Uberant will not be held liable to any party for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind that are a result of member actions detailed in this agreement.
- Uberant is, under no circumstances, obligated to review all content created by its Members; making you solely responsible for the content you post online or deliver via the Uberant messaging systems.
- Uberant is under no circumstances, responsible for the practices of any Member or the content they publish through the Uberant services.
- Members found breeching the terms and conditions as stated may be held fully liable for any damaging actions.
Section 5: Modifications
- Uberant may modify this agreement at any time and shall notify Members affected by modifications via email.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Interfuse LLC. - All rights reserved.