Integration software is used to facilitate integration across applications. This software typically facilitates the integration of applications, processing solutions, and databases. These solutions also simplify data management across applications, endpoints, and communications. Best Integration software solutions often come with stream analytics capabilities.
The top ten vendors of Integration Software are as follows:
- Jitterbit : Jitterbit enables organizations to seamlessly connect with SaaS, cloud, and on-premise applications. This solution can infuse business processes with artificial intelligence capabilities instantly. With this tool, companies can improve business-critical data and applications in order to develop new offerings.
- Boomi’s : This solution helps develop an agile technology foundation for a business in order to boost information flow, innovation, and interactions. Boomi’s flexible and intelligent software quickly integrates the important bits of a user’s digital ecosystem across platforms.
- 2iC: 2iC comes with incredible speed and a set of tools that help connect diverse platforms. It features easy integration with control software for managing connected systems and helps non-technical users coordinate between solutions with ease.
- ActiveEdge : The ActiveEdge integration platform is ideal for SMEs and startups. It features a number of web services and tools that can be used through a single solution. This smart, agent-based software is used to build distributed, intelligent, and complex applications.
- IBM WebSphere: IBM WebSphere enhances marketing operations and promotes brand loyalty. Its centralized interface operates seamlessly across devices and even features social media integration.
- ONEiO : ONEiO makes data accessible. It is a cutting-edge iPaaS that features an easy-to-understand UI and ensures swift integration. Its subscription plans are affordable, enabling enterprises across sizes to use it.
- Aerobase : Aerobase enables the development of robust authorization policies through role-based access control. This solution works with web servers and enables users to define access based on role, client, and web resources.
- Oracle Data Integrator: This solution from Oracle comes with contextual intelligence based on industry and company requirements. It enhances marketing efforts and boosts outreach to existing and potential clients.With this solution, adaptive real-time data analytics and business planning become easy and swift.
- Virtuoso : Virtuoso offers robust performance and scalability.Its artificial intelligence capabilities enable it to offer swift and useful data virtualization and knowledge graphs. This platform enables data-centric innovation without the need to migrate from existing infrastructure.
- Amaka: Amakaboasts of cutting-edge speed and accuracy. It integrates data efficiently and enables users to monitor the process. The software can address discrepancies between data in the POS system and data in the software.
Other advanced Integration Software include Aloha, AMPLIFY, Artix, Astronomer, Autofy, Automate.io, Azuqua, BizTalk Server, BridgeGate, Celigo, Clear, CloverDX, Codefresh, Codisto, Conductor, Confluent Platform, Connect Bridge, ConnectIt, DBSync, DSYNC, edijet, Eligible, Ensemble, ExaGear, Flint, Flow Software, GAConnector, Hevo, Hull, HVR, Iguana, IMS, Insight, Integromat, Integry, KLOUDLESS, Matillion, Mesa, mintea, Moover, Morpheus, Nextup, Onedot, OneSaas, Parsey, PASSPORT, Plastic SCM, PowerCenter, Project Buddy, Samepage, Skyvia, SnapLogic, SOAPbox, Stamplay, Striim, SynQ, The BlackBox, Tmax, Transformer, Unific, Veracross, Vertify, Warewolf, Winautomation, Workato, and Zoho Flow.
How can Integration Software Help a Company?
Integration Software can help a company in the following ways:
- By making multiple data entries into multiple systems swiftly and easily
- By reducing the manpower needed to maintain the data in these systems
- By minimizing the chances of human error
- By enhancing the flow of data in a timely manner among systems
- By reflecting changes in data across systems in real-time
- By enabling customers to use company systems (API & Connector)