Thailand: A Place Where People Love to Get Marooned
Posted by JulyRed on May 23rd, 2014
Have you been looking for a break from your dull and boring life? Plan a trip to Thailand this vacation for some refreshment. Thailand is a country situated in the Southeast Asia. Offering a wide variety of food to taste, this country with a tropical climate, majestic mountains, sandy beaches and fascinating culture, this is the ultimate place for witnessing a great travel experience. In order to be here you can contact a reputed travel agent who will arrange flight tickets, accommodation and mode of transportation for you at affordable prices. Not only can they make arrangements for your trip to and around Thailand, but also can assist you in planning a comfortable trip to Mae Phim. This white sandy beach can be reached quite easily from Rayong, a city in Thailand. Mae Phim is a serene place offering a romantic ambience for love birds.
Taking a Look at the Must-Visit Destinations in Thailand
• Bangkok: Known as Krung Thep, this is Thailand frenetic capital.
• Surat Thani: It is the home town of the Srivijaya Empire as well as a gateway to the popular Samui archipelago.
• Chiang Mai: Dwellers here religiously follow Lanna culture and also it is Northern Thailand’s de facto capital.
• Kanchanaburi: Its main attraction is the several World War II museums
• Ayutthaya: Being a historical city, Ayutthaya has UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the old capital of Siam
• Nakhon Ratchasima: It is referred to as the largest city of Isaan region
• Pattaya: One of the hot spots, particularly known for its nightlife and the various adventurous activities it offers.
• Chiang Rai: One of the finest places where people from far and wide comes for trekking. It is also a gateway to the famous Golden Triangle and is a place of ethnic minorities.
• Sukhothai: Referred to as Thailand's very first capital
Some other hot spots
While being in Thailand you should visit Ko Lipe, which is a small island located in the midst of the Tarutao National Park. It is one of those untouched places with beaches and some great reefs. However, if you want to organize a party, Ko Pha Ngan is certainly the right site. While being in this quite coastline you can enjoy a full moon party. In order to reach these islands you can always charter the modernized, air-conditioned boats or sometimes ferries. You will truly enjoy the services. Also, do not forget to explore Khao Sok National Park as this place has one of the most magnificent wildlife reserves in the whole of Thailand.
Activities you can get yourself indulged in
If you would like to pamper yourself then make sure to look for some massage services. Innumerable spas as well as wellness centres exist all throughout Thailand. Visit one of them to enjoy the exotic spa treatment. Plus, you can participate in some water sports and trekking.
However, in order to experience a comfortable journey, it is important that you avail services of a reputed Mae Phim travel agency.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorJulyRed
Joined: January 24th, 2014
Articles Posted: 175
More by this author