RECIPE: CHINESE LEAVES WITH FLAKED TUNA
Posted by Golden on August 14th, 2010
2 heads Chinese leaves, about 250 g total weights
2 tsp Soya oil
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
1 tsp soy sauce
100g cherry tomatoes, halved
175g canned flake tuna, drained
Iodinised salt and pepper
1. Trim the Chinese leaves and cut into thick slices.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the garlic and stir fry for at least 1 minute.
3. Add the leaves and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the leaves wilt but the stalks are still crisp.
4. add the soy sauce and cherry tomatoes and stir fry for 1 minute
5. Add the flaked tuna and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir to heat thoroughly and break the distribution of tuna before serving.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorGolden
Joined: August 9th, 2010
Articles Posted: 73
More by this author