What Services Do You Need from an SEO Outsourcing Company?
Posted by Jane Edison on December 27th, 2020
4 Outsource SEO Services That Your Company Needs!
So, if you want to accelerate the growth rate of your business, then you will need to find a reliable SEO outsourcing company. One that can maximize the results that you will get from the optimization. Keep in mind that there are 4 different types of outsource SEO services that your company will need. Each type will cover some of the SEO needs of your website. And only by covering everything can you expect to reach the top ranks in the search result pages. The types of services that your business will need are:
• SEO audit. This is the first and basic type of SEO service that you will need. The goals of this service are to check the current state of your website and prepare future optimizations. It must be able to find all the errors and problems that your website has. And that can negatively affect the results that other SEO services will produce for your company. After that, the agency must gather all the information needed to solve these problems as well and create a customized strategy for your business.
• Technical SEO. Technical services will cover the IT parts of your website. These services must ensure that every page on your website works optimally. The 3 essential factors that must be reconsidered are the functionality of the links, the loading speed of the pages, and mobile compatibility. All of these technical aspects can either help your business find more leads and clients and make your company lose them. It all depends on the quality of the services that you will use.
• On-site SEO. This part of SEO will cover all the content on your website. It includes the articles, product descriptions, forms, about pages, and any other type of content that will be used. You can take care of some of these factors by yourself. But you need to make sure that the SEO outsourcing company approves the changes and it produces the other content needed to optimize your website. Only then can you be sure that the future results that you will get are maximized.
• Off-site SEO. Keep in mind that the algorithms use by search engines not only consider the optimizations made to your website. They also consider everything related to your website on the rest of the internet. So, you need to make sure that your website has a strong positive reputation in the online parts of your industry. So, the SEO agency must use the best methods that will take care of this.
How to Test the Quality of Outsource SEO Services!
Finding an SEO outsourcing company that provides all the 4 types of outsource SEO services mentioned above is not hard. There are many options that you can find on the internet. The hard part is to make sure that the quality of these services is high enough. You do not want to spend your money on low-quality services. If you do that, then the returns that you will get in the long run may not even cover your costs. But you do not need to worry too much. There are several methods that you can use to check the quality of the SEO services.
• Check the results posted by the SEO agency. Many SEO agency posts the outsource SEO results that they produced for other clients. By doing that, the agency can ensure that its potential clients know what to expect from using their services. And you can do exactly that. Check the website of the agency and look for the results they produced. You need to make sure that the results are as fresh as possible and check their validity using search engines.
• Check the quality of the agency’s website. The content used on the SEO outsourcing company’s website is another essential factor that you should check. Keep in mind that the quality of the content will be similar to the one that will be used for your website. So, if the content on the agency's website is attractive and it has high quality, then you can have high expectations from a future collaboration.
• Test the services for your website. The last method that you can use is to check the services of the agency. Do not start a long-term collaboration. Start with a short-term one. Doing this, you will get a first-hand experience about the quality of the services. And you will also know what to expect from a long-term collaboration.
How to Find Out if an SEO Outsourcing Company Is Reliable!
Besides the quality of the services used by the agency, you should also check the reliability of the SEO outsourcing company. You do not want to have a perfect short-term collaboration only to discover that it was a bad idea in the long-term. But there are 2 easy methods that you can use to cover this possibility as well.
• Find out the reputation that the agency has in the industry. The first method is to find out the reputation of the agency in the industry. So, you can visit forums and other websites where reviews about outsource SEO agencies can be found. There you can check the community opinion about the agency that you are interested in. But you need to know that not every review will be true. Many of them never collaborated with the agency. So, you can’t fully trust them.
• Try to contact the past clients of the agency. The second method that you can use should be used together with the first one. Speaking directly with the past clients of the agency will help you find out exactly how reliable the agency is. You will know the exact results that the agency produced for its clients and how satisfied they are with these results. The more satisfied they are, the more satisfied you will be with the collaboration as well.