Global Whey Protein Market Research Report 2020
Posted by Pranita on December 28th, 2020
Industry Probe has titled an upcoming report as “Whey Protein Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2019-20, Trends and Forecast, 2021–2028” to its ever-growing database of reports. The report explicates the market for whey protein via a sequence of channels that incorporate data ranging from fundamental information to an unquestionable projection. It further includes all the primary factors that are expected to undergo definite transformation within the market. The data accessible in the report therefore can be used to augment the standing of the company operating in the Global Whey Protein Market.
Much of the protein found in protein bars, drinks, and powders are derived from milk. When milk is processed to make cheese or yogurt, the remaining liquid is called whey. After the liquid is collected it undergoes several processing steps to increase its protein content, after an adequate protein concentration is obtained, the liquid can be dried to form whey concentrate powder that consists of up to 80% protein by weight. The remaining 20% of the whey concentrate powder contains carbohydrates and fats. If different processing measures are used to lessen the fat and carbohydrate content of whey, a whey isolate powder containing 90% or more protein by weight can be produced. The processing steps used in the production of whey isolate result in higher protein content and lower fat and carbohydrate content per serving. However, the essential amino acids found in both forms of whey are virtually alike since they are obtained from the same proteins.
The Global Whey Protein Market has been segregated in the report based on the product type, pack size, flavour, end-user, distribution channel, and region. To categorize by product type, the whey protein market can be divided into isolates, concentrates, and hydrolysed whey protein. In terms of pack size, the market can be segmented into less than 250 g, 251 g – 500 g, 501 g – 1 kg, 1.1 kg – 2.5 kg, and more than 2 kg. Based on flavour, the market can be incorporated into flavoured and unflavoured. The flavoured segment is further segmented into chocolate, strawberry, mango, vanilla, peanut butter, and others. Based on end-user, the whey protein market can be bifurcated into individual and commercial. Based on the distribution channel, the Global Whey Protein Market can be bifurcated into offline and online. The offline segment can be sub-divided into specialty stores, pharmaceutical stores, departmental stores, and others. The online segment is sub-segmented into company-owned websites and e-commerce portals.
The Global Whey Protein Market is fragmented in nature and is expected to witness increased competition in the coming years, owing to the entry of new players in the global market. Manufacturers are focusing on product innovation and strong marketing, and distribution strategies to meet the increasing demand from consumers across the globe, thereby leading to the overall growth of the market. Key players operating in the Global Whey Protein Market include MuscleBlaze, Myprotein, Glanbia plc, AMCO Proteins, QuestNutrition, NOW Foods, MusclePharm Corp, Nutrabolt, JYM Supplement Science, Abbott, CytoSport, Inc., and Iovate Health Sciences International Inc., among others.
To Get Detailed Overview about the Global Whey Protein Market report (COVID-19 Impact Analysis): https://industryprobe.com/industry-analysis/Whey-Protein-Market
Industry Probe is a global market intelligence and advisory firm with an unwavering purpose to help businesses achieve strategic objectives through a varied range of offerings. Based on a unique amalgamation of our big data technology and human intelligence, our services are dedicated to serve the businesses operating in the consumer goods and industrial machinery sectors. Our offerings comprise syndicated research, strategic consulting & advisory services, competitive intelligence, and full-time engagement to bring true & actionable insights into our clients’ business environment. Combining research & technology adoption, playing the perfect mix of the best data, and centred on consumer goods & industrial machinery sectors, Industry Probe believes in targeting one industry at a time.
1441 Broadway, 6th Floor – # 6131
New York, NY 10018
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorPranita
Joined: March 30th, 2020
Articles Posted: 38
More by this author