How to Choose an SEO Company
Posted by Helen Rodnik on December 30th, 2020
“Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.” – Phil Frost
Search Engine Optimization is a constantly evolving branch in the world of digital marketing. It is a process of optimizing your website to help it rank first on the search engine results page for a particular query. All Search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo have algorithms that list websites when a user searches a specific query. A lot of marketers prefer to target Google as it accounts for over 79% of all global desktop search traffic.
Why is SEO important?
Tips for Choosing a Reliable SEO Company
1. Clearly define your goals.
2. Dive into their profile and case studies
3. Check references and reviews
4. Find an SEO company that tracks your information.
5. Follow them on social media sites and read their blog site
6. Schedule an Appointment
7. Specify your SEO Budget
Mistakes to avoid when choosing an SEO company
1. Choosing a cheap SEO Company.
2. Dealing only with Local SEO companies
3. Choosing a shady SEO company