How to drive Wolf Self-balancing Unicycle ?
Posted by wolfscooter on June 26th, 2014
reparation for riding the Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle
When you want to start your first ride of Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle, please try to wear comfortable casual or sports outfit and wear flat shoes. Please bring the Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle to a more spacious place, and ensure that there is no any significant obstacles.
Steps to riding your Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle
1. Hold Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle with one hand to make sure it perpendicular to the ground.
2. Unfold the foot platforms and press them into the down position. Place your feet parallel on both sides of the Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle.
3. Put one foot on one platform and stand up straight. Shifting your weight forward, lightly push off the ground with the other foot and immediately place it on the other platform so that you straddle the Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle, squeezing the pads between your lower legs.
4. Shift your body weight gradually forward to pick up speed. Do not lunge forward.
5. Shift your body weight backward to slow down or stop.
6. To turn, lean the wheel in the direction you want to go
7. Important: Twist your feet right and left for balance and steering. This is similar to maneuvering the front wheel of a bicycle. (Attempting to balance by leaning and tilting is much less effective.)
8. When you are ready to get off, slow down, stop and step off with one foot; grab the handle. Keep your other foot on the other platform and turn the Wolf Self Balancing Unicycle off.