Destinations to Visit for Golf Breaks South West Tours
Posted by SharonEvans on July 22nd, 2014
While travelling in and around the South West region of England, you can take a small break and visit the amazing golf courses available there. Taking golf breaks South West will allow you witness the finest of the golf courses. These destinations in England are perfectly equipped for the visitors to spend amazing golf holidays. And if you love playing golf, nothing can be more exciting for you than visiting these spots. Even though you enjoy walking holidays in the South West, being a mere spectator in these golf courses is what you are bound to appreciate. Therefore, in order to let you enjoy or play in some of the most wonderful golf links including championship courses, a few reputed travel agencies have come up with the opportunity.
Here are a few places that you should visit in order to experience the thrill of undergoing golf breaks South West tour:
• Saunton: Being here one can play Championship courses that have been mentioned in one of the most popular Golf magazines. This is open in the any time of a year.
• Oakhampton: Having 7×8 golf course options, the Ashbury Hotel, right outside Oakhampton is considered as facilitated hotels in England.
• Tavistock: Located in the Dartmouth National Park, Tavistock has a superb drainage as well as management system, thereby allowing usage of trolleys all year round. Thus, the golf course hardly closes.
• Weymouth: It is one of the most beautiful parkland courses situated just in the centre of the Weymouth town. This course features eighteen new tees.
• Mullion: Having par 70, 6053 yards, this course is just a few miles away from the south point of Cornwall. While being here, one can get a beautiful view of St Michael’s Mount.
• Torquay: This course has extensive views of Portland Bill from Lyme Bay course. Lined with beautiful fairways, it has a perfect ambience for a golf match.
• Bulburry Woods: The eighteen holes course built here allows golfers of all levels to enjoy.
• Bowood Park Golf Club: This course has two 9 loops. Also, it features twenty six lakes. What is famous here is the 385 yard.
• Bigbury-on-Sea: Offering views of Dartmoor and Burgh Island, this par 70, 6000 yards course has eighteen holes loops.
• Saltash: It is one of the most famous resorts and has the first ever European course. This is designed by Jack Nicklaus. This course is Par 72, 6563 yards.
Apart from the above mentioned there are many other golf courses wherein you can enjoy playing the game. On appointing a good and responsible travel agent you can pay a visit to all of these. They can arrange comfortable golf walking holidays in the South West tours for you at affordable rates. Spending time in these golf courses is going to give you the ultimate pleasure for sure. In order to find the right agency you can take referrals from your family and friends or make a detailed online research. Go through their website well in order to understand their standard of services.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorSharonEvans
Joined: August 11th, 2012
Articles Posted: 1,871
More by this author