Advantages of Hiring DMCC Preferred IT Vendors
Posted by commit on October 6th, 2014
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the free zone authority for Dubai's JLT Free Zone. It comprises modern infrastructure, trade networking platforms, freehold properties, and secure vaults/purpose-built storage facilities. Its mission is to establish the city as a global gateway for commodity trade by enabling members to succeed in their respective industries through continuous innovation and delivery. Using preferred vendors for your IT and infrastructure needs offers many great advantages for your business, among which are as follows:
• Maximizes the best value for your business – DMCC preferred vendors deliver the best value to any business or industry requiring IT services in terms of delivery capabilities, pricing, quality, performance, ease of ordering, training, financial stability, etc.
• Easy access to services – DMCC preferred vendors allow easy to services and the entire IT marketplace, offering strong affiliations with other leading players in the IT industry. This does not only mean quick access to services, but reduced transaction costs and total costs of acquisition for different products and services.
• Improved efficiency and productivity – Personnel adhere to strongly established standards, terms and conditions that are adaptable to specific client needs and standards. This means increased efficiency and productivity in all stages of services.
• Savings due to purchasing power – Usage consolidation drives up volume, this providing great incentive for preferred vendors to leverage their purchasing power and offer the best price possible for their services, which benefits everyone, from vendors to clients.
• Reduced risk –Clients enjoy reduced risk of failure, as preferred vendors offer higher levels of service, due to their strong commitment not only to their consumers but to the organization. DMCC preferred IT vendors always adhere to strict contract agreements and ensure that all products and services they offer meet the expectations of clients.
DMCC preferred IT vendors also offer improved access to information, automated adherence to policy, and better management control, which makes them even more advantageous for any business wishing to improve their overall operations. When choosing an IT support provider, consider one that is DMCC preferred to take advantage of all these benefits. Other things you should look for in a good service provider include excellent response times, especially during emergencies, credibility and recognized partnerships with leading industry names, proactive support, regular system review (internal and external systems), and flexible contracts. Remember that good companies don't need to force you into using their service long-term.
About The Author:
COMMit is one of the IT service leading companies in UAE; it is a service based company that provides solution for IT sector. It is founded in 2002 in Dubai having more than 10 years of experience & expertise in the field of IT & Telecom solutions. They offer their service in various sectors like Hospitality, Health, and Construction etc. and have delivered more than a 1000 projects within the UAE.