Web Design Process | Best Web Design Company in Qatar — Whyte Creations
Posted by Whyte Creations on February 13th, 2021
Have you ever thought about the need for developing a website for your business growth? Being Qatar’s top web designers, we follow a few processes in designing and developing a website for your business. To complete a web design project, one must document the outline steps that needed to be taken from start to finish which includes designing and development of a typical website.
Designing a website involves a lot of steps. But the process followed in creating a website will be the same for all business. But what changes in a website is the design and need for a website according to each brand. As Qatar’s leading web design and web development company, our designers plan out what is required for your brand and then design a website that stands out!
The standard process for designing a website is as follows:
1. Planning- This is arguably the most important stage in web designing and development. This is because it is in the initial stage that we set the entire stage of a particular project. It is during the web planning; the client speaks out their need and requirements for the website. Reach out to Qatar’s best web design & web development company for web design services.
i. Analysis of Specifications
ii. Detailed Project Plans
iii. Website Map
v. Server Access & Web Structure
vi. Software and Resources
2. Design- The next step after planning is designing. This step involves moving the outlined information in the planning stage further. A recorded site layout and, more significantly, a visual representation are the principal deliverables. The website should have taken shape more or less after the completion of the design process, except for the lack of content and special features. Reach out to Qatar’s best web design & web development company for web design services.
i. Design & Wireframe Plan
ii. Mock Up / Sample Web Design Plan
iv. HTML/CSS coding
3. Development- This stage normally involved all types of programming works, including the contents. It is suggested to keep the coding organized as it takes the shape of the complete website. opt for a strategic approach to avoid hassles in the future. Reach out to Qatar’s best web design & web development company for web design services.
i. Build development framework
ii. Code templates for each page type
iii. Develop and test special features and interactivity
iv. Fill with content
v. Test and verify links and functionality
4. Launch- This is where we prepare to launch the website for the people to view. Launch process requires to check the designs, deep testing of characteristics and interactivity and most of all to verify user experience. Since different database host different addresses, proper testing needs to be done. Reach out to Qatar’s best web design & web development company for web design services.
ii. Transfer to live server
iv. Final cross-browser check
5. Post-Launch- The last process involved in designing and developing a website. This is where the web project ends and hand over it to the client. Inform the client about all the details and works done. No web projects end with a closed door. Let your clients know that you will always be available for future maintenance. Reach out to Qatar’s best web design & web development company for web design services.
i. Handoff to client
ii. Provide documentation and source files
iii. Project close, final documentation
Like mentioned, these are the basic process involved in web design and development. The website will keep changing from one to another, such as an e-commerce website will be different from that of a corporate website.
For further queries related to web design and web development services get in touch with Qatar’s best web designers, Whyte Creations.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorWhyte Creations
Joined: December 22nd, 2020
Articles Posted: 80
More by this author