Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market – Industry Analysis and Market
Posted by jay on February 20th, 2021
Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2019 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market
A virtual assistant, also known as AI assistant or digital assistant, is an application platform that understands normal language voice commands and completes tasks for the user. Virtual assistants are also contrasted with an alternative type of consumer-facing AI programming, known as smart advisers. Smart adviser programs are subject-oriented, making virtual assistants more task-oriented. Virtual assistants are usually cloud-based programs that need internet-connected devices and applications to work.
The Asia Pacific intelligent virtual assistant market is segmented on the basis of product, type, user interface, industry, and geography. Based on product, the Asia Pacific intelligent virtual assistant market comprises of chatbots and IVA smart speakers. By type, the market includes rule based, and conversational AI (artificial intelligence) based segments. Considering the user interface segment for the Asia Pacific market, the text based, text-to-speech, automatic speech recognition (ASR), and others are considered within the scope of our report. Consumer electronics, BFSI, government, retail, utilities, healthcare, education, travel and hospitality among others are the different industries that are reflected within the scope of our study.
The technologies powering virtual assistants need massive amounts of data that feeds artificial intelligence (AI) platforms, consisting of machine learning, natural language processing and speech recognition platforms. Virtual assistants are rapidly evolving to deliver more capabilities and significance to users. As speech recognition and normal language processing advances, it will enhance virtual assistant's ability to understand as well as perform requests. With improvement in voice recognition technology virtual assistant use will further deepen the business workflows.
Huawei in China, is apparently one such company that is looking to work on this untapped market by making its own virtual assistant specifically for China market. There are numerous international Huawei products that assimilate either Google Assistant or Alexa, but different from the versions sold in Chinese markets.
The Asia Pacific is one of the major markets for intelligent virtual assistant globally where China and India among others are the two major regions profiled under this report. Virtual assistant solutions are extensively used in the BFSI sector that has seen huge growth in the Asia Pacific region. Owing to the faster response time, upgraded customer treatment and higher customer satisfaction have posed the market for virtual assistant in the BFSI sector. However, consumer electronics segment would witness one of the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growth would be mostly driven by the fast growing infotainment systems in mobiles and tablets. All these will together support in boosting the market growth of intelligent virtual assistants in Asia Pacific.
• Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant market size analysis and forecast
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing growth of the Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant market
• Intelligent Virtual Assistant market segmentation on the basis of type, product, user interface, industry, and geography
• Intelligent Virtual Assistant market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study
• Intelligent Virtual Assistant market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Intelligent Virtual Assistant market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Some of the key players of the Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant market include:
• Samsung Electronics
• International Business Machines (IBM)
• Nuance Communications
• Artificial Solutions
• Cognitive Code
• Tomoyo S
• Brickwork India
• Task Barge
• Hubstaff Talent
Key Target Audience:
• Research and Consulting Firms as well as Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and startup companies
• IVA module designers and manufacturers
• Associations, forums, and alliances related to intelligent virtual assistant
• Start-up companies
• Raw material suppliers
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government and regulatory authorities
Scope of the Report:
The research report segments Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant market based on type, product, user interface, industry, and geography.
Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market, By Type:
• Rule based
• Conversational AI based
Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market, By Product:
• IVA Smart Speakers
Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market, By User Interface:
• Text Based
• Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market, By Industry:
• Consumer Electronics
• Travel and Hospitality
Asia Pacific Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market, By Geography:
• Asia Pacific
o South Korea
• Breakdown of China Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of Japan Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of India Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of South Korea Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of Australia Retail Analytics market
Maximize Market Research offers customizations of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
For More Information Visit @: Maximize Market Research Company
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorjay
Joined: December 15th, 2020
Articles Posted: 85
More by this author