Buy Refurbished iPhone 5S ? A Checklist of Everyone's Dream
Posted by sprmwholesaler on March 4th, 2015
The iPhone 5S is one of the most popular iPhone models to date. Users love it for its improved camera, next-gen CPU, the motion-tracking chip, and the edgy fingerprint sensor. Apple introduced new technologies through the iPhone 5S, too, such iOS 7, AirDrop, a control center that is similar to Android, and the iWork app suit, making the iPhone 5S the best phone to have at the time when it was first introduced.
Adding the iPhone 5S to your list of products can help increase your profit, and if you want to get this mobile phone at a more affordable price, consider shopping for refurbished iPhone 5S units online. You can buy refurbished iPhone 5S mobile phones from wholesaler distributors. Use this checklist to make sure that you can provide affordable and high-quality units to your customers:
- Find a reputable and globally recognized wholesale distributor of iPhone 5S online. Choose a company with more than a decade of technical knowledge and experience in wholesale mobile phones. One of the leading wholesalers and distributors of mobile phones in the world has clients in Europe, Asia, the UK, and the USA.
- Make sure that the company has great relationships with mobile phone manufacturers. This way, they can keep their prices low and you can provide affordable iPhone 5S mobile phone to your customers.
- Make sure that the company sells authentic iPhone 5S. A refurbished iPhone 5S should come with its original packaging, complete with all its accessories, like the charger, data cable, earphones, and user manual.
- Each iPhone 5S unit should have gone through thorough testing procedures to verify its quality. The most essential tests should cover the hardware buttons and controls, screen and touch functions, automatic tests for hardiness, and sensors, like Wi-Fi, GPS, camera, and more.
- Choose a wholesale distributor of refurbished iPhones that can provide a flexible warranty plants to suit your needs and the needs of your customers. The best plans should provide up to a one-year warranty period.
- The refurbished iPhone 5S must be in 100 percent working condition. Faulty parts should have been replaced with better ones, and if it was owned previously, all data must be wiped out and the unit must be unlocked. This way, your customer can feel like he or she is using a brand new iPhone 5S, even with the awareness that it was refurbished.
About the Author
MR Tom Nativ is the owner of S-PRM which is a premier wholesale refurbished mobile phones provider. They sale refurbished cell phones in bulk. Before shipping they test and inspect these cell phones properly.Also See: Iphone 5s, Refurbished Iphone, Mobile Phones, Mobile Phone, Refurbished, Iphone, 5s