Things to Know Before buying Dry Fruits from Online Grocery Gurgaon
Posted by Modern Bazaar on February 26th, 2021
Dry fruits are one of the most eye catching point in the online space. These are fetching lots of attraction and especially in online shopping because of multiple good reasons. Gone are the time when you use to go to different seller to buy dry fruits online but now you can directly shop online and also can enjoy them at lesser price then market.
Needless to say that dry fruit is one of the most rapidly growing segments and due to health demand and nutrition it is famous all over the world. People are very fond of dry fruits and try to add them wherever possible. But due to the huge market demand the price demand have also been observed. But in this original market there are some foul players are well who can ditch you with quality, packing, availability, price and labelling. So no doubt that the demand is increasing but you just can’t compromise on quality in buying them. I personally prefer buying from online grocery Gurgaon that deals in the best quality and standard. Here are some of the points one should always focus while buying dry fruits online or even offline that I follow as well.
1. Well apart from eating dry fruits regularly they are preferred at the time of festivals. And when this festival time is around then you can witness the demand of dry fruits in market. Also keeping the demand in view, market know this well that they can apply different methods and tricks and can increase sales. But this is the most common time you will find adulteration. There are number of fraud sellers in the market that can sell you adulterated dry fruits, so better buy before and carefully.
2. Dry fruits when are old or just about to get expire lose their original essence. Here I mean to say that the discoloration occurs. If you are buying it of good quality or not, still you have to see the color whether it is original, dark or fade. Original will have that shine and essence, while the faded one will either gets darker or spoil the quality. They have to be stored properly to ensure they live their complete life.
3. Dry fruits are quite hard to chew when they get destroyed. This can be commonly checked when you buy raisins and figs. If they are hard to chew then surely it is not perfect to eat. They should be avoided as they are not good for health then. And in fact foul or rotten smell is one of the common signs of old dry fruits. When you are buying online, don’t forget to check the manufacturing and packaging details to know how old it is.
4. As I just said that manufacturing and packaging dates are important to check, similarly you should also check the expiry date. This is the problem you face in local stores where you don’t have chance to check the dates as you go on their words. But in online shopping you will get FSSAI standard mark speaking the quality of the dry fruits and the expiry date mentioned. This mark ensures you that you can at least file a complaint in consumer forum if anything happens.
5. Money and time saving are one of the most important points to notice.Online shopping is anyways convenient and dry fruits are the best pick from the online store.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorModern Bazaar
Joined: June 29th, 2020
Articles Posted: 10
More by this author