Tips for Managing Alopecia Areata
Posted by AldoMoore on March 17th, 2015
Skin specialists provide the five following tips to their patients who are having alopecia areata, to read detailed articles about AA treatment visit this website:
- You can hide hair loss by wearing a cap or a cap or scarf or even a wig if it is completely bald so that you feel less embarrassed about hair loss.
- Some people even shave off their head.
- Use heavy make-up or wear sunglasses during the day and noon to draw your missing eyebrows.
- Style your hair to cover the bald spots.
- You can also join a support group.
Do and don’ts for Natural Alopecia Treatment
- Self-treatment and avoiding or delayed treatments may have serious consequences.
- Find out whether you are having the actual condition or if you are slightly suffering from the disease due to the natural progression of age.
Some Essential Home remedies for Natural Alopecia Areata Treatment
Some essential home remedies for Natural Alopecia Areata are - green tea, potatoes, peppermint, Aloe Vera, kelp, citrus Fruits and green leafy vegetables, cucumber, onion juice, placebo oil or essential oils that include lavender and rosemary and thyme, coconut milk, Licorice Root, milk thistle and ginkgo(herbal remedies), henna, Chinese Hibiscus, fenugreek and lastly licorice roots. Alopecia Areata is the only thing which none of us can avoid in life. The choice of treatment is totally up to you.
Further details about Natural Alopecia Areata Treatment
- Onion Juice - Onion juice can be directly applied twice on the scalp for two months. People who are in the onion group usually begin to experience re-growth of hair after two weeks of treatment. Moreover, onion skins are mostly rubber on the scalp area that is losing hair.
- Coconut Milk- Coconut milk when combined with a mixture of gram of flour is applied on the scalp of the head stimulates the hair follicles as well as improves the overall health of your scalp.
- Vitamin C Rich Diet- Eating green leafy vegetables and citrus fruits rich in Vitamin C such as- lime, orange, lemon, grapefruit and citron help in stimulating the growth and the protection of hair.
- 4. Green Tea- It is a very effective remedy for Alopecia Areata Treatment. Traditional medicine uses this remedy.
- 5. Essential Oils or Placebo Oils- It is a method mainly prescribed for the psychological benefit to the patient instead of any physiological effect. Although, no adverse side effects were related with the current application of essential oils, they may cause allergic reactions in a few people.
- Lavender- It is so powerful that it is must be made thinner into a base oil like- coconut oil or almond before applying on the scalp so as to stimulate blood flow to the scalp for the hair follicles to grow.
- Chinese Hibiscus-When the petals of Chinese Hibiscus when mixed with some dandelion oil and been applied on the scalp of the head, it eliminates hair loss as well as split ends and also increase the glow and volume of hair.
- 8. Aloe Vera- This plant increases the blood circulation to any parts of the body and is highly stimulating in nature. It helps in recovery of the scalp after applying it on the head, though it has very few side effects.
- Ginkgo and milk thistle-These are herbal remedies useful for the circulation and growth of new hair, i.e., they are good for hair loss.
- Potatoes, peppermint and cucumbers help in reducing the loss of hair because of the high silicon content found in their skins, which in turn also helps in boosting the growth of both nails and hairs as well as makes your body less susceptible to Alopecia Areata.
- Licorice Root- Licorice root is considered both as a mollifying agent and a relaxing substance. It relaxes as well as opens the pores in the head, thus allowing the nutrients into the scalp. It is best used for eliminating split ends, dandruff and hair loss.
To get efficient natural AA treatment go to http://marbohair.com/ and choose among 100% natural treatments for hair loss. No side effects and fully safe to use with kids and adults. Detailed info about products at Marbo Hair Website.
Contact Person: Vlastimir Sindjelic
Address: 5580 La Jolla Blvd 322,La Jolla CA 92037
Tel/Fax: +1 (800) 934-8190