Employee Benefits in India 2021
Posted by Sophia Jones on March 12th, 2021
Market Reports on India Provides the Trending Market Research Report “Employee Benefits in India 2021” under Financial Services Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Employee Benefits in India
The Indian social security system only covers employees in the organized sector, which accounts for less than 10% of the country’s workforce. As the unorganized sector is continuously growing the Government of India has launched several social security measures related to healthcare, pension, and direct cash transfer schemes to people who do not have access to any formal scheme. As of November 2020, the Indian government is planning to bring 250 million workers from the unorganized sector under the social security system.
Request a free sample copy of India Employee Benefits Market Report
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information, and insights of the employee benefits in India, including an overview of the state and compulsory benefits in India, detailed information about the private benefits in India, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in India.
– The Ministry of Labor and Employment (DHS) is responsible for the functioning of the overall social security system.
– A person’s national insurance contribution is determined based on their income.
– An insured person who is unemployed or unable to work and whose benefits have been exhausted is entitled to credited contribution.
– In India, employers provide voluntary retirement benefits to their employees through voluntary defined contribution.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in India –
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
– It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leaves and holidays and private benefits
– It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in India
Reasons to Buy:
– Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in India.
– Assess India’s employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
– Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in India.
– Gain insights into key organizations governing India’s employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Market Reports on India:
Market Reports on India is an excellent source to obtain top quality market research reports that helps you to understand the business in the Indian market. We cover various industries, identifying and understanding key macro and micro-economic trends, insights and futuristic growth opportunities. To help achieve all this and more, Market Reports on India is the answer to all your business needs.
Contact us at:
Market Reports on India
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter,Facebook, LinkedIn
Get Paid to Write Reviews!
BravoCoin is a review app that pays its community for writing & rating reviews of restaurants, hotels, services, movies, video games & more. Signup and claim 10 FREE Bravo coins!
KuCoin | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more
KuCoin is the most advanced and secure cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, TRON, USDT, NEO, XRP, KCS, and more. KuCoin also provide Excellent Support, Maker & Taker Transaction Fees, Open API