Should Your CRM Focus on Automation Instead of Communication Tools Such as the D
Posted by Mark Watson on March 13th, 2021
How Important Is Sales Automation for an ISO?
If you have an ISO, then the first thing that you need to pay attention to is the segment of your company that you focus on. There are many factors that you need to consider while deciding the current focus of your company. And while choosing a CRM, you also need to consider the future needs of your ISO. The needs that your company has today may differ from the ones that it will have a few months in the future. And one of the segments that most new ISOs do not pay enough attention to is sales automation. Although most of the sales process will require the use of communication tools such as a dialer app, the importance of automation can’t be dismissed. And there are several things that you should consider:
• Increase the efficiency of your sales team. New ISOs are not very concerned with efficiency. Especially before the marketing efforts begin to show their miraculous effects. If the number of visitors, leads, and customers of your company is still small now does not mean it will remain the same in the future. Your sales team will have moments when the number of potential clients is very high. And to be prepared for such moments, you need to make sure that your CRM has enough automation incorporated to simplify the sales process and maximize the efficiency of your employees.
• Simplify the selling process for your clients. Another thing you must take into consideration is the convenience of your clients. A fast and easy-to-follow sales process will increase the conversion rate from leads to customers enormously. Meaning that your ISO will get a lot more clients that will pay for your services and products. And sales automation will help you do exactly that. It will help your clients save a lot of time.
• Acquire essential information and data about your ISO. Some of the features included in the automation provided by a CRM are for metrics and reporting purposes. So, you will be able to find and visualize all the information of your company about the sales efforts and results. There are many uses for this type of information. And main ones being the ability to optimize the sales process of your ISO. And the ability to track your employees and help them evolve and improve their skills.
Are the Benefits Brought by Sales Automation Better Than Those of Communication Features?
The right answer for this question is, it depends. How so? Well, communication tools such as the dialer app can be used for multiple purposes. For example, you can use it in the sales process. But you can also use it for customer service purposes. On the other hand, sales automation features can also be used for multiple purposes. As mentioned above, it will help you increase the conversion rate of your ISO, improve the skills of your employees, and even help you make better decisions for the future of your company. Explaining each purpose one by one is a good method to understand their importance. And only then can you decide from which type of features your company will benefit the most.
• Maximize customer satisfaction. Making sure that your clients understand exactly what they receive. And they are satisfied with your offer is essential for the long-term collaboration that you want. But this benefit can be obtained from both automation and communication tools and features. And the rapport can differ from an ISO to another one. What you can be sure of is that you will need both types of features. So, you need to make sure that the CRM that you want to use provides both of them.
• Improve the abilities of your sales team. Automation will help your employees save a lot of time. So, they will be able to focus more on the sales process. And the extra experience can make them produce much better results. But communication tools, such as the dialer app, can also bring benefits in this area. A reliable dialer will increase the number of calls that your team makes. SMS communication will diversify the tools of your team, helping your employees adapt to different types of clients.
• Increase the growth rate of your company. More clients, higher satisfaction means an increase in both the short and long-term profits. Which can be used to accelerate the growth rate of your company. In conclusion, the best alternative that you have is to find a reliable CRM that can provide features and tools for both automation and communication purposes.
What Should You Expect from a Dialer App Provided by a Reliable CRM?
While looking for a CRM you need to pay attention to what features and tools are you getting. There can be major differences between CRMs. And you do not want to use a CRM that is not able to cover the needs of your company. Keep in mind that sales automation is not the only segment that has massive importance. There are several things that you should expect from the communication tools and features such as the dialer app .
• Provide tools for multiple communication channels. An auto dialer is not enough for an ISO. You need to make sure that your CRM provides multiple communication channels. For example, you may need voice mails, and you should not forget about standard mails. Also, SMS communication can be very effective nowadays.
• Usage methods for both internal and external use. Another factor that you need to consider is the usage of the tools and features. The communication of your ISO with clients is not the only factor that matters. The internal communication of your team is also very important. And you can use the dialer app for that purpose as well.
• Provide metrics and reports that you can consider in your decisions. Lastly, like any other segment of your ISO, you will need reports and metrics about the communication efforts of your company. For example, recording the conversation with the clients can be used both as teaching material for new employees or as a factor that may help you make an important decision.