Things to Know Before Buying 220 Volt Washers
Posted by Samstores on June 6th, 2015
Washers are convenient for your daily laundry needs. They make it easier and faster to accomplish your laundry chores, and they let you multitask—you can accomplish other household chores while they handle the laundry, for example. However, because many washers require a lot of power, daily use may increase your energy bill. It often makes sense to replace an old 110V washer with a new and more energy-efficient 220 volt washer. The US standard is 110 volts, so there are important things to consider before you buy a 220 volt washer:
1. Choose a 220 volt washer that can help you save energy. There are 220 volt washers that have an excellent energy efficiency rating. They do not require a lot of power to run, and their power requirement is usually fixed. Hence, it does not matter what the source rating is.
2. You need a converter for a 220 volt washer. Buy a 220 volt electronic voltage converter to make sure that the 220 volt washer can run on a 110 volt power source. This way, it is safe to use the 220 volt washer and you do not have to worry about damaging the appliance or the power source. Never plug a 220 volt appliance into a 110 volt socket. A step-up converter is recommended if you are using 220 volt appliance in a 110 volt country, like the US.
3. You need to buy a 220 volt washer from a licensed appliance distributor. Energy efficient 220-volt washers are uncommon in the US because the local standard is 110 volts. You usually have to buy from stores in Europe or a 220-volt country. Nowadays, there are appliance stores that specialize in selling 220 volt washers in the US. Just be sure that the store is licensed to sell in the US. Choose a US-based store and make sure that it is recognized by Dun and Bradstreet.
4. Buy from a reputable website. Beware of fly by night websites that are claiming to sell the cheapest 220 volt appliances. Opt to buy a 220 volt washer from a website that is guaranteed hacker-free and professionally acknowledged and listed by a reputable and known business organization.
5. Explore different brands online. Reputable appliance stores carry a wide range of 220 volt washers from the best brands like Whirlpool, Panasonic, GE, Toshiba, and Frigidaire White-Westinghouse. The selection includes washers in different sizes and capacities. You are sure to find the best 220 volt washer for your needs.
About the Company:
Samstores.com is one the largest distributors for household Electronic Goods, we Guarantee the infrastructure to offer you nothing but the best in quality of products and after sales service. We deal in 110 Volts and 220 Volts household appliances for North America and 220 Volts for Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and Australia and dual voltage goods for all over the world.Also See: Volt Washer, 220 Volt, Volt Washers, 110 Volts, Washer, Volt, Washers
Become a Musical Mindreader!
By reading this ebook, in one hour or so, you can learn how to be a prophet - see into the future - and tell all these things about almost any song.