Bring our close ones together at homes away from homes in other countries

Posted by dynamohi on June 11th, 2015

Change is inevitable in our lives today. People are all moving, travelling and relocating from one country to another with different purposes either be it tourism, study and student exchange, business needs, family needs, education or job purposes. From one country to another everyone is on the move. Many a times we get our Visa and all our formalities to be fulfilled for going abroad or to the US but many times we want our families and close ones to move along with us to a foreign country where we are settled to extend our hands and get their togetherness, support and help to us with their unconditional love and support.

There are several formalities and procedures that need to be followed prior to bring our family members to a foreign location to have our families that are our prime support to settle with us and make a living in a new country. If we are not aware of the correct procedures we might face challenges of bring our near and dears ones to our distant locations from our home towns. A good consultant can be taken help of and cracking a Visa to reach a final destination can be made easy.

In order to be qualified as a parent of a residing U.S. citizen, the criteria to be met is similar to a normal person applying for a Visa apart from few changes such that the citizen who applies should be married and should be aged over 21 years old. For Petition Parent, parents need to have legal custody of their children and few other formalities need to be fulfilled.

Depending on several criteria a married couple wishes to stay together and settle in a country where one of the partners is staying and wishes to settle there after marriage. There are several important criteria to mark that the application for any person married and applying for a Visa for a spouse who married a U.S. citizen to get a US Fiancé Visa. Such an applicant should have a Visa that must be filed and the visa needs to be issued by the authorities in the country where the marriage took place. For the process to be completed, there are 2 petitions to be fulfilled which are: the Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130, and Petition for Alien Fiancé (e), Form I-129F.

Once all the formalities are fulfilled the spouse, parent or family member can easily get the relevant Visa for US or any other location and can stay with their residing family member. Temporary Visas with the required documents and with relevant reasons are easy to obtain making travel to these locations an easy process.  


Like it? Share it!


About the Author

Joined: January 28th, 2014
Articles Posted: 218

More by this author