2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions.
Compulsive Gambling And Gambling Addiction
Not many people argue that gambling and playing at casinos is great fun, especially when you have hit a winning streak and feel yourself confident. Some casino games require skill besides luck, so you may think that more you learn these games the more you're going to win, depending on what's your game. Compulsive gambling and gamblind addiction makes you rea...
Opt for Counseling to Address Porn Addiction and Compulsive Se
All kinds of addictions are extremely dangerous and can cause serious and extreme turmoil when reach to an extent. There are numerous kinds of addictions that an individual can develop. Porn addiction is such an addiction that is morally, socially and organically hazardous for a being; it corrupts your body and soul. One shouldn’t take porn addiction l...
How Is Gambling Addiction Different From Other Addiction?
Addiction itself has a negative connotation, irrespective of what type it is. It refers to something that a person cannot stop doing. The different types of addiction are - Substance Addiction, Impulse/Emotional Addiction and Behavioural Addiction.Gambling addiction falls under impulsive or emotional addiction. An individual suffering from this type of add...
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 Uberant.com All Rights Reserved.