5 tips on how to stop emotional eating
Posted by AdrianRocker on August 4th, 2015
Emotional eating is a major problem and most people are not even aware of the perils of it. The concept of emotional eating is simple – if and when you find that eating helps you manifest any emotion, it means you have this addiction. Whenever you eat without being hungry can be categorized as emotional eating. If you are tapping for weight loss, this is one activity that will never let you succeed. So, you should find out how to stop emotional eating if you want to lead a healthier life.
There is an inverse relationship between emotional eating and tapping for weight loss because your craving for food becomes unbearable. There are certain signs and symptoms of emotional eating. See if you can relate to these symptoms given below and this will tell you how to stop emotional eating.
- You feel hungry all of a sudden and this become overwhelming at times.
- You always crave for emotional food even when you know you shouldn’t have it.
- Once you start eating, you simply cannot stop, even when your brain tells you that you cannot take in any more food.
- You feel a lot of regret once you have eaten all you can. But the next time, you feel the same craving, you cannot stop yourself from eating.
Tapping for weight loss is one of the most difficult tasks and may require you to make sweeping changes in your lifestyle. You may need to start exercising and you may also need to stop eating what you currently eat. There is a lot of mental strength that you need when you are tapping for weight loss and you need someone to show you the way. The good news is that there is no lack of guides and mentors, but you should bear in mind that you, at the end of the day, are responsible for losing your weight.
So, how to stop emotional eating? Bear in mind that emotional eating often results from three situations – stress, habit and boredom. With this premise in mind, here are five tips that you should find useful.
- You should reduce the speed of your eating. This means that you should start savoring the taste and aroma of every morsel that you put inside your mouth.
- Start eating with your non-dominant hand. If you are a right hander, start using your left hand. This will allow you to cut the natural hand-to-mouth flow of food.
- Let your brain think in analogies – when you feel the craving for ice cream, think of shaving cream instead.
- You can use the game “Simon Says” to reduce eating. Think “Simon says STOP” after you’ve had a few morsels and stop.
- Meditate and practice deep breathing so that you are able to control your mind better.
These are easy tips when you try and find out how to stop emotional eating. Once you are successful here, tapping for weight loss will automatically become a reality for you. You will be proud of your achievement.
If you are planning on tapping for weight loss, the first thing you should do is find out how to stop emotional eating.Also See: Emotional Eating, Weight Loss, Stop Emotional, Start Eating, Stop, Emotional, Eating
The Forex System for Success
100% rule based Forex system. Become a successful trader with this system for Forex. Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values. The Forex system for easy, stress free trading.
Guitar Theory Revolution
Guitar Theory Revolution Academy is the exclusive members area where you will find my complete method. It consists of several different resources; books, videos diagrams and MP3s.Adult Guitar Lessons
Have you always wanted to play guitar but could never find the time? Like the rest of us, you're probably busy raising a family, working a job, finishing school or chasing a career. You might even think you're too old, or unable to learn how to play.The Secrets to Drawing Video Course
The Secrets to Drawing is a comprehensive learning experience designed to guide absolute beginners and intermediate artists through the core foundations of drawing through concise and "easy to digest" modules that include HD videos and ebooks.Advertise Here