Cheap Air Tickets - How to Get the Best Rate
Posted by Reshav Singh on August 28th, 2015
Best buys can save you plenty of cash on cheap air tickets. Commercial airlines are reducing fares, and flights have not ever been inexpensive. You can obtain the best rate for your beloved airline.
Stick to following suggestions to obtain cheap air tickets and avoid spending plenty of cash whenever you take a flight:
1) Schedule the buying of your air tickets. You must try to find cheap airline tickets preferably 3-4 months prior to travel. Earlier than this is unreasonably early, and you possibly will not get the best rates. Latter may cost you exceptional price for the tickets.
2) Make a price comparison of tickets among a few airlines. You can visit a couple of travel websites and compare airfares of various airlines as per your travel schedules. You can even visit Farecast.com to know whether to purchase now or wait determined by ticket purchasing statistics, in addition to the price comparison.
3) In case you have amenable dates, you can look for ticket fares close to your supposed dates of travel. Saturday and Wednesday are cheapest weekdays for flying, and you can have great deals for airline tickets on those days.
4) Consider flying to and from the airports that are less popular for lesser fare. Second-tier airports will provide you much cheaper air tickets, and you can save a lot of money.
5) You can get cheaper airline tickets and less congested airports if you are willing to fly during the middle of the day or at off-peak hours. Besides the cheaper tickets, mid-day will also lead to calmer experience at airports.
6) Once you have decided which flights to travel through, go to the official website of that airline to check the current rates. You can obtain cheaper air tickets from the airline's official site in comparison to third-party travel websites.
7) Make sure you have checked for discounted air tickets at the airline's site directly. Airlines offering discounted airline tickets usually not post their best rates on third-party sites. You are likely been losing best buys if you forget to visit the airline's official site.
8) Consider the all-inclusive price for the airline tickets while making price comparison. Most of the websites frequently display prices exclusive of service taxes. Make sure that you are considering the ticket price inclusive of taxes to get the real difference.
9) Make sure that you have joined the loyalty program offered by airlines for frequent flyers. Whether or not one is among your favorites, you can redeem your frequent flyer miles for air tickets afterward.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorReshav Singh
Joined: August 15th, 2015
Articles Posted: 91
More by this author