Carbide Products From XYMJ With High Stability
Posted by summer on May 11th, 2021
XYMJ manufactures tungsten carbide products with 100% virgin material with high stability and high performance. All carbide products manufactured by XYMJ meet the ISO quality standard. Also, skillful workers and advanced equipment enable XYMJ to have the ability to provide all kinds of customized carbide parts. XYMJ take great efforts to increase quality rather than quantity to promote the flexibility of competing in the world market. Always satisfying customers, providing them with high quality and grade product as well the service is our aim.
Tungsten Carbide Strips
The main composition of tungsten carbide strips is tungsten powders and cobalt powders. It has have many excellent characteristics such as high hardness and strength, good wear and corrosion resistance and very stability under high temperature, widely used in many fields such as woodworking, machining of refractory alloys, stainless steel, high manganese steel, for processing cast iron, non-ferrous metal and aluminum section bar, etc. XYMJ has various types including carbide strips with more than 300mm, carbide strips with angle, STB blanks with US Standard, etc.
Tungsten Carbide Rod
Carbide rods can be used for making end mills, various drill bits, automobile special cutter, engine special cutters, horology, processing special cutters, integral vertical milling cutter, graver and etc. Also, the tungsten carbide rod can be made into hard alloy punches, mandrels, centers, and perforation tools.
(1) Good wear resistance, higher toughness, high precision, better deformation and fracture resistance.
(2) Advanced automatic extrusion equipment to produce.
(3) HIP sintering and precision grinding to ensure have good performance.
(4) Both blank and finished conditions available.
(5) Can reach a mirror effect surface after accurate grinding and polishing.
Tungsten Carbide Plate
Carbide plate has high hardness, good abrasion resistance and toughness, heat and corrosion resistance. It is widely used in the following fields:
1. The production of cast iron rolls and high chrome roll knife.
2. Suitable for the production of discharge plate, stamping die, cold punching dies, such as electronic stamping die.
3. Used in the production of copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cold-rolled sheet, El board, Q195, SPCC, siliconsteel plate, metal, standard parts, upper and lower punch and other high-speed molds.
4. Wear resistance of tungsten carbide plate is higher, suitable for hardwood, logs, aluminum, copper rods, cast iron processing for the production of various types of motors, electronic into the mold, stamping electronic mold.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsummer
Joined: February 5th, 2021
Articles Posted: 25
More by this author