Water Bottling Equipment
Posted by sere on May 20th, 2021
Water Bottling Equipment is used to produce juice, beverage, oil, sauce, detergent, mineral water, purified water, alcoholic machinery and other non-gas beverage machinery.
1. High-speed large gravity flow valve filling valve, filling fast, filling accurate and no liquid lose.
2. Pneumatic filling valve in hygiene grade: Complete separation between driving part and product circulation part.
3. . Monitoring device feedbacks the weight of each bottle in time and all are under moniter.
4. Non-touch filling: there is no touching between bottleneck and filling material.
5. Detailed alert function assists to debug quickly to make sure stable production.
3/5 gallon jar water filling machine/machinery/line/plant/system
Full automatic 5 gallon barrel filling machine 600bph
Xinmao manufactures full automatic 5 gallon barrel filling machine(QGF-300) ----a variety of fully automatic washing filling capping machinery for large bottle --5gallon bottle ( 18.9Liter bottle, 3gallon and 6gallon is available) water line.
Standard features of full automatic 5 gallon barrel filling machine(QGF-300):
1. Full-automatic PLC control, full-automatic working, filling level, filling time adjustable.
2. Food Class 304 or 316L stainless steel contact parts.
3. All 304 stainless steel construction.
4. Food Class PVC, 304S. S. Or 316L S. S. Pipeline, depends on the models.
5. Full-automatic PLC control, filling level, filling time adjustable.
6.2 to 12 internal bottles or external bottle washing stops with circular hot. Alkali, detergent, ozone, tap, pure water, depends on the models.
7. Linear cylinder-pushed filling
WATER FILLING MACHINE SELECTION GUIDE
There are many different technologies and capacities of filling machines available on the world market. It is possible to fill many products on more than one type of filling machine. Choosing the best water filling machine for your application is a complex decision based on a host of factors including product characteristics, container characteristics, fill size, daily production needs, plant environment, regulatory issues and hardware cost versus performance.
There are expensive liquid filling machine technologies beyond the reach of most small to medium sized bottling operations. There are also some very cheap machines, including Chinese and other foreign imports, that cost owners more to maintain and often result in production downtime or quality issues. After designing and building many different types of filler machines over a 20 year period and operating our fillers in our own contract packaging environment, we have the wisdom and experience to offer you only those technologies which provide the best versatility, flexibility and reliability for the best cost.
The machines we recommend are listed below with links to more information that will help you understand how to select the type and capacity filler you need for your operations. Also, you may click on the link here for our Filling Machine Cross Reference Guide to better understand the pros and cons of each filling technology.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsere
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 740
More by this author