The Crux Of All Stress Management Tips Is ?you Are The Creator Of Your Destiny-N
Posted by Nick Niesen on October 28th, 2010
A language teacher had problems with one of his students. The student was weak in learning the spellings of the words. He was weaker in memory. He repeated and wrote those words many a times, yet when it mattered, he spelled them incorrectly!
The problem words were: Mathematics and Stephenson!
The teacher provided him an easy technique to learn the spellings and said- ?So, by tomorrow, you need to be thorough in these words, said the teacher!?
?Tomorrow never comes madam, you told me so, I will tell the correct spellings of the words, just now!? said the enthusiastic student!
The tips given by the teacher, made it so easy. What teacher did was to fragment the words.
The shape of mathematics was mat-he-mat-ics!
Stephenson was Step-hen-son!
Stress management tips are also some what like that!
Do not make a big burden of your stress. With some imaginative handling of the situation, the load of iron bars can turn into a load of cotton!
Here are some of the stress management tips:
1. Just go for a brisk walk, and try to make it a part of your daily routine. Let it be a stress free walk- don?t you remember the poem that you sang in chorus at the primary school level, ?Work while you work, play while you play that is the way to be happy and gay.? The times have now arrived to translate the words, all those goody goody poems and proverbs that you crammed to score high percentage in your language paper, into reality.
2. It is better not to have foes. But if you have one, avoid him. Because his poisonous tongue is the root cause of your mental agitations. Have friendship with people with genuine feelings.
3. Avoid doing what upsets you most.
4. Be a practical man and do not imbibe too much idealism in your personality. Give clearcut answers and don?t be vague. Know your limitations and do not promise that, that you can not fulfill. A definite NO is far better than a confusing, vague YES.
5. Join a social, spiritual or a socio-spiritual organization. Being helpful to the society, is a great feeling that will relieve much of your tension.
6. Take the advise of a specialist, if the nature of your stress is too pressing. If you think that you have reached a point of no return. These experienced counselors have practical solutions, in their quiver!
7. Let not your life be like an overloaded truck. Unload yourself; unburden yourself.
8. Be ever calm. Be positive, even the worst situation will do you no harm.
Stress management tips are just the indicators. You have to develop your own strategy to manage stress. ?You are the creator of your own destiny-not the victim?. Understand this golden rule well!
About the AuthorNick Niesen
Joined: April 29th, 2015
Articles Posted: 33,847
Tips From Stables
At Tips From Stables, John will share his horse racing expertise with you. He has worked at the racing yards for years and has amassed a network of contacts in stables across the country. He will give you the edge and the thrill of beating the bookies o
RaceBetter's Premium Horse Racing Tips
RaceBetter's Premium Horse Racing Tips is a continuation of our free racing tips service where only the elite tips are given out.
Golf Betting Tips - Make Better bets - GolfForecast
Golf betting tips from the GolfForecast algorithm. Our detailed statistics and AI provide you with the best picks every week.
Free SEO Software | The Best SEO Management Tool | Traffic Travis
Best Free SEO Software for all your SEO & PPC Management needs. Use Traffic Travis for both on and off page analysis as well as spying on your competitors.
Each Way Horse Racing Tips - Pro Horse Racing Predictions
At Each Way Tips our racing genius reveals the secret each-way betting system that will help you start winning today. Itís an easy way to beat the bookies that only takes 10 minutes a day!
Complete Tips Package - FootyBetter
A complete package of football tips and football betting resources provided by FootyBetter.