The artificial intelligence (AI)-powered storage market growth thrives on the increasing adoption of data analytics to improve decision-making capabilities, burgeoning demand for AI in high-performance-computing data centers, mounting number of connected devices, surging use of cloud-enabled services by businesses to store their data on virtual servers, and soaring volume of data.
Moreover, the rising number of government regulations and compliance rules related to data storage and protection will also facilitate the market growth in the foreseeable future. The surging adoption of cloud-based applications and services and rising number of connected devices are supporting the AI-powered storage market growth globally.
The usage of AI-powered storage systems for high-performance computing assists businesses in working with and unifying high volumes of unstructured data, by allowing flexible data movement between the enterprise and information technology (IT) infrastructure. These systems offer high scalability, enhanced performance, and excellent flexibility. Owing to these benefits, AI-powered storage systems are being adopted in the media and entertainment, healthcare, and banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sectors.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/ai-powered-storage-market/report-sample
The storage system segment of the market is categorized into storage area network, network-attached storage system, and direct-attached storage system. Among these, the storage area network category is expected to account for the largest market share throughout the forecast years. The network-attached storage system category is projected to demonstrate the fastest growth. As this system enables the storage and retrieval of data from a centralized location in enterprises for clients and authorized network users, its adoption rate will escalate in the coming years.
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings