Anyone should know about Trademark and Copyright Registration Online in India
Posted by Alzbeta berka on June 15th, 2021
While proceeding with any independent venture, it is always a good idea to register the venture at the very beginning. It is a mandatory thing. Many of us have completely vague knowledge on this subject as it is a huge subject to cover by a common people as lots of legal actions are related with this step. Little deviation can do huge changes in legal norms and therefore it may be associated with huge taxation or other legal compensation those are fixed by the rules and regulations of any region.
Registration and copyright
Registration process for different industries follows different pathway and mostly dependent on the rules and regulations set by the Government of any particular province or state or country. Several acts and norms are related with this process; therefore, proper legal advisory is needed to go through a smooth, hazard free route while registering a business or any independent venture.
One can get monetary benefits to any music, or literature, or cinematography, or media related publication materials, or any arts. Not only that, it is possible to fix the ownership (i.e., right to claim) on those materials that is created originally (without coping from other sources) by anyone or a group through copyright process that can be done online as well as offline. Copyright Registration Online in India helps the creators to make cash from their innovative creations. This also restricts other from making copies and sharing of any art or media files publicly, specially through the online platform. It just createsownership rights onany publication materials, like, literatures,songs, other sound recordings, films, paintings, and many other forms arts, and restrict unauthorized use and distribution of those media files over any platform.
Trademark and its conception
An inimitable sign that is matchlessly points to any particular good or company or anything is called a trademark. It can be any design, or any kind of expression that identifies a particular company.Orit can be used to distinguish product or services of any organization or different organization in same or different niche.
For smooth Trademark Hearing Process, many kinds of documents are required in support of a successful petition of any trademark. Some are discussed here:
1) Logo: This is a basic thing by which one brand can be identified among other in the same category. Before, preparing any petition, one has to fix this part firstly.
2) Brand name: This is similar important as the logo. Basically, the idea is that having a unique name for any of your venture. It should uniquely identify a brand. Logo and brand name are the must have things and should fix before going to visit any legal advice for any of the trademark application.
3) It is need to produce all the documents related to the type of trade or class to which it will be registered so that all the possible charges or wave off can be calculated at the very beginning. In case, it is a startup company, or in case of MSME, it is necessary to produce the registration certificate. This may help the company to wave off the registration fees to some extent.
4) A document for Power of Attorney authorization is required. Legal professionals can help in this matter.
5) An affidavit document may be required withtrademark registration document from the date of first use, in case anyone is using a trademark in Indiafor any of the business before applying for registration.
It is recommended that to grab the hand of professional guidance from any reputed source nearby that can guide you all through the legal process of business Trademark Hearing Process and make the whole progression flowing.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorAlzbeta berka
Joined: December 25th, 2017
Articles Posted: 193
More by this author