15 Weird Hobbies That'll Make You Better at 콜라출장
Posted by Tammi on June 16th, 2021
Reflexology for Stress and Stress
Reflexology, sometimes called"energy medicine," is another health clinic involving the application of force to specific pressure points in your hands and feet. This is normally done with no use of lotion or oil. There are many who believe that reflexology can be a viable treatment for many ailments. However, this practice is not recommended for some of the following:
- Chronic pain - This should not be combined with traditional medicine, especially for chronic pain. Reflexology, as stated before, does not treat illness or pain; it merely corrects the imbalances in your body systems which are causing the pain. A balance in your nervous system, hormonal system, immune system, and cardiovascular system are necessary to the healing of any disease, including pain. Applying pressure reflexology can in fact aggravate pain, just as if it were the part of your body where the pain was originating from.
- Stress - If you suffer from anxiety, you might encounter reflexology as a complication. Reflexology allows for increased blood flow, which offers relief from stress and increases your body's ability to heal itself. However, if you suffer from anxiety, you should first consult your physician for the appropriate treatment. Reflexology is not 출장안마 a cure for stress. It's simply another way of managing your anxiety by increasing blood flow.
- Stress - Stressful symptoms can be alleviated by applying reflexology. You can enhance the quality of your life by reducing anxiety, tension, and worry. Stress can interfere with your concentration and cause aches and pains throughout your body. Reflexology can help to alleviate these symptoms and promote relaxation in your nerves and muscles. Massage enhances the relaxation benefits of reflexology, therefore effectively speeding up the effects of reflexology.
- Anxiety - Reflexology can also relieve pain. Your feet are a sensitive part of the body. When you apply pressure on your feet, you are transferring energy from your hands to your feet. This transfer of energy relieves tension, improves circulation, stimulates nerves, and promotes relaxation. Reflexology can also alleviate pain due to muscle stiffness and spasms.
- Tinnitus - Some people today suffer from tinnitus, which is an annoying ringing sound that could only be heard by the person who is affected. For others, tinnitus can be a symptom of many problems, or might even be a sign of serious disease. A reflexologist can often find out the reason for tinnitus and teach you how to control it. Reflexology can increase blood circulation to your ears, thus helping to decrease the noise. The results can be relaxing, but you will have to continue the reflexology techniques on a regular basis for the most benefits.
- Reduce Anxiety - Stress and anxiety may result in a number of other health problems, including digestive problems and lower back pain. Reflexology can help you relax your body and your mind. By increasing the blood circulation in your body, reflexology can reduce pain and promote overall wellness. In addition, it can decrease stress and anxiety. Your stress level and your life quality can impact every area of your life.
Reflexology can benefit you in many ways but should not be undertaken as a standalone therapy. You should always consult with your health care provider prior to beginning any bodywork or massage treatment to ensure that it will not interfere with any present drugs or illnesses you may be suffering from. Always bear in mind that Reflexology is a holistic form of alternative medicine, so it shouldn't replace the advice of your medical professional. However, if you do choose to pursue Reflexology as a part of your regular medical care, you can reap the rewards by feeling great about your body, being more aware of its organs and systems, and reducing the anxiety and stress in your life.
About the AuthorTammi
Joined: February 24th, 2021
Articles Posted: 22