Tennis doesn’t convert kids into introverts - it is actually the other way round. It is true that singles tennis has a much higher fan following than doubles tennis but then to reach that level, a player has to start early and learn from competent professionals. Our tennis academy has the best coach in the island. Her name is Ivana Kubickova and she comes from Czech Republic. A past professional with 20 years of experience, Ivana is a 5-times South Moravian Region winner, a doubles winner in ETA (I.CLTK) and reached the semi-finalist in the National Czech Republic Championship and ITF Pro Circuit-Croatia. You can find more about her by visiting our website and the page of our coach. We are working with her to enhance the reputation of tennis in Malta.
When your kid joins our tennis academy in Malta, they benefit in many other ways.
• All our courses are personalized as per the physical strength and the sport skills of every learner.
• We take keen interest in every learner and we are able to do this by restricting the number of kids per court to four.
• Our tennis in Malta courses are as per the directions of ITF (International Tennis Federation).
• We offer three stages of learning depending upon the age of your kid.
• We provide your kid with the required tennis equipment and accessories for them to get started.
• We focus on community building – our courses are designed in such a way that kids have to interact with other kids and build their social skills.
It is highly possible that your kid could be the next big name in tennis in Malta. But as mentioned above, they need to start at an early age. Ivana can sense it when she sees a competent child tennis player and under her guidance, your kid could be travelling the world, participating in international tournaments. At TennisLine, we provide all the support required for your child to gain that required confidence and skill that is mandatory in the tough world of professional tennis. Our tennis academy also offers courses for adults and these courses are equally enjoyable.
More than 300 days of sunny weather and an average of 23° C temperature throughout the year only makes sense for tennis in Malta to foster. Let your child attend our tennis academy in Malta and see how we enhance their confidence.
At TennisLine, a top tennis academy in Malta, we offer the most customized tennis courses possible. Your child could be the next tennis in Malta star under our guidance.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com649,472 total articles and counting.