The Process Of The ISO Certification
Posted by isocertificationssg on February 3rd, 2016
ISO product quality certification is targeted at specific products which are including services. Certification is based on the condition or the certified product (service) to meet the specified quality standards. Quality assurance system to meet the specified quality standards, proven authentication methods allowed by issuing the certificate and certification mark. On the certified product certification mark which may be used.
The ISO certification process is divided into the initial certification, annual supervision and inspection and certification re-evaluation, the process of ISO certification as follows.
The first step is the initial certification.
1.The completed business "ISO Certification Application Form" together with the certification requirements of relevant materials to provide us with United Certification Center. After receipt of the application we certified material, the files are first instance, issue a "notice of acceptance" (which means that if the incomplete submissions meet the requirements, it can be accepted to qualify, let alone pay the contract. It Please apply for certification that the companies and staff 10 Central Authentication counseling agencies give enough attention, so as not to affect the progress thus), apply for certification of the enterprise to sign a contract with the center in accordance with "Notice of Acceptance."
2. We received certification center full ISO certification process fee business, consisting of on-site inspection team issued a notice to the business and site inspection will check the group consisting of a week ago and inspection program was officially confirmed newspaper business.
3. On-site inspections as required safeguards guidelines for environmental labeling products and corresponding environmental labeling certification technical requirements. The need to test the product by the inspection team in charge of applying for certification of product sampling and sample letters. Sent to the specified inspection and quarantine agency.
4. The inspection team is to write environmental labeling products comprehensive evaluation report based enterprise application materials, on-site inspection, product environmental behavior inspection report, submitted to the Technical Committee for review.
5. After receipt of the Technical Committee and Certification Center review comments, summary review comments, report Certification Center general manager for approval.
6. Certification Center certification of qualified enterprises to issue environmental labeling certification, organizational announcements and publicity.
7. To identify the certified companies can be ordered to the certification center; any special printing requirements, shall file an application and certification center for the record.
8. Annual surveillance audits annually.
Secondly,The annual supervision and inspection of the ISO certification process
1. Certification Center issued timely certification according to the enterprise to develop inspection plans, advance inspection notice issued to enterprises. Enterprises by contract supervision and management required to pay an annual fee, certification centers inspection teams to conduct on-site inspections of enterprises.
2. On-site inspection, the need to test the product, by the inspection team in charge of applying for certification of product sampling and sample letters, sent to the designated inspection agency.
3. The inspection team based on business materials, inspection reports, product test reports Write Evaluation Report, approved by the general manager of the newspaper and Certification Center.
4. Annual supervision and inspection once a year.
Third, corporate re-evaluation of the certification expires three years should be re-filled "Environmental Labeling Product Certification Application Form", together with the relevant materials to the certification center. The rest of the ISO certification process with the initial certification.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorisocertificationssg
Joined: December 26th, 2015
Articles Posted: 6
More by this author