Pain Management Devices And Therapies Market 2021-2030
Posted by ramtbrc on July 2nd, 2021
Pain Management Devices And Therapies Global Market Report 2021 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact – both negative and positive – of COVID-19 on the pain management devices and therapies industry gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. This includes revised market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected pain management devices and therapies market growth numbers 2021-2030.
View Complete Report:
The Pain Management Devices And Therapies Global Market Report 2020-30 by The Business Research Company provides an in-depth analysis of the global pain management devices and therapies market and covers both the historic period, 2015 to 2020, and the forecast period, 2020 to 2030. The report evaluates the market and major economies across the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
The Pain Management Devices And Therapies Global Market Report 2021 covers pain management devices and therapies market drivers, pain management devices and therapies market trends, pain management devices and therapies market growth rate, pain management devices and therapies market major players, player-adopted strategies in the market, and pain management devices and therapies market size.
The global pain management devices and therapies market is expected to grow from .07 billion in 2020 to .49 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3%. The growth is mainly due to the companies resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The pain management devices and therapies market is expected to reach .03 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7.7%.
Request For The Sample Now:
The report covers the pain management devices and therapies market segments-
2) By Application: Neuropathic Pain, Cancer Pain, Facial & Migraine Pain, Musculoskeletal Pain, Trauma
3) By Electrical Stimulation Devices: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Devices, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES/EMS) Devices, Combination Devices, Electrotherapy Devices, TNS
4) By Ablation Devices: Radiofrequency Ablation Devices, Cryoablation Devices
5) By Analgesic Infusion Pumps: Intrathecal Infusion Pumps, External Infusion Pumps
6) By Neurostimulation Devices: Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Devices, Deep Brain Stimulation Devices, Vagus Nerve Stimulation Devices, Sacral Nerve Stimulation Devices
About The Business Research Company:
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorramtbrc
Joined: July 1st, 2020
Articles Posted: 751
More by this author