Translate certificates

Posted by universal translation service on July 3rd, 2021

Document Translation:

The translation is very important for our planet, where more than seven thousand languages are spoken by the people. Without the help of translators, we would all be completely lost in our daily lives. From buying foreign products to traveling to a different country, everything has become easier only because of translators. But there are different kinds of services that language experts can provide us with. They can not only translate certificates but also marketing materials, degrees, financial statements for a business, etc. However, in order to get a marriage or birth certificate translation, you will have to hire a professional.

Who Can Translate Official Documents?

When people want to immigrate to the U.S., they have to fulfill the requirements of USCIS. All countries have their own immigration requirements. But in any case, government agencies and foreign institutions don't accept original documents if they are not accompanied by their translations. USCIS requires all applicants to submit English translations of their personal records. But when it comes to official records, a government agency will only accept certified translations. For such a translation, you will have to hire a professional translator or a reliable translation company. If you don't get professional translation services, the authorities will not accept your application.

It is important to hire a translation agency that can give you a guarantee of accuracy. Whether you need translations for immigration purposes or for academic institutions, they must be handled by a professional translation company. An agency with qualified translators on its team will be able to provide you with high-quality results. Once you find a professional translation agency, you can turn to them for any type of translation, including legal translation and document translation.

What is a Certified Translation?

USCIS requires all applicants to submit their original birth certificates along with their applications. But if the documents are not in the English language, then they must be translated first. USCIS, other government bodies, and educational institutes only accept certified translations. It is the type of translation that comes with a certificate of accuracy. It is the signed statement of the translator attesting to the accuracy of their work. Due to the accuracy of the translation, it is the only type that is favored by governments all over the world.

Where to Get a Certified Translation?

If you need a certified language solution, you should find a native language expert for it. You don't have to hire an ATA-certified expert to get an accurate translation of your documents. You just have to hire an agency that provides quality translations to all of its clients, has affordable translation costs, and always completes projects on time. They should have different language pairs experts on their team. It is better to go to a reliable agency and get a human translation instead of trying to get the translation from Google. If you get accurate translations of your documents like birth and marriage certificates, you wouldn't have to worry about getting acceptance from immigration authorities.

Like it? Share it!

universal translation service

About the Author

universal translation service
Joined: February 12th, 2018
Articles Posted: 98

More by this author