dg casino: 11 Thing You're Forgetting to Do
Posted by Sumiko on July 6th, 2021
For most people, the casino is only a place frequented by a few 'rich people' seeking to play with their money, and possibly increase it exponentially with the right mix of luck and skills. People without much money have therefore tended to stay away from casinos, out of the feeling that the casinos were simply not meant for them. Indeed, there is a school of thought who for long held and popularized the notion that you could never 'get anything for free from a casino' until the concept of free casino play came up.
The way the casino free play concept works is such that the players get the opportunity to start playing in the games that the casino offering such 'free casino play' might be having - which could be anything from the popular roulette to blackjack, video poker or slots - absolutely free of charge (without demanding any initial deposit, for instance), and in most cases, with the potential to win real money from their play should their skill and luck combination carry the day for them.
To be sure, most casinos operating under the free play casino concept offer it with limits, so that the free play opportunity is limited to so many dollars, for instance. Upon the end of a member's casino free play dollars, they are typically required to start depositing money into their account with the casino, for them to continue playing.
Contrary to what many people image when they first hear about the free casino play concept: that the players playing with the free casino money have lower chances of winning that those playing with real money, the true position is that the people playing with the free casino money have as good chances of winning as the people playing with real money. The idea that the people playing under the casino free play system have lower chances of winning probably stems from our ingrained tendency to treat 'free things' with suspicion; which in some cases is unwarranted.
Arguing that the people playing under the casino free play system have lower chances of winning their game is the same, in a way of speaking, as arguing that the students learning under a scholarship (which most institutions offer for free) have lower chances of being employed upon finishing their studies: which is obviously a fallacy! Arguing that the people playing under the casino zero deposit system have lower chances of winning than people playing with real money they have deposited in the system is also like saying that the 'free samples' offered by various companies are faulty products, which is obviously a fallacy, since it is in every company's best interests to 'put its best foot forward' when trying to attract new 'customers' through such free samples.
The true position about free casino play is that it a casino's way of offering 'free samples' to its potential members, who if impressed with the (usually limited) amount casino free play, are likely to enlist for paid casino membership, and deposit money into their accounts.
A casino party is a great theme for any event. Casino gaming is rapidly expanding across the United States. The concept of casino gaming is very entertaining and you dg casino can easily adapt casino gaming as entertainment at the next event you plan.
A casino party is a mock casino event that incorporates the concept of casino gaming as entertainment at any event you're planning.
People like to play casino games. Generally they are reluctant to put their own money on the line to enjoy the experience. So, when you add casino entertainment to your event you're giving your guests an activity that they will enjoy and one that will make your event memorable.
In the case of a fund-raising event your event being memorable is very important since you want to ensure repeat attendance at other events you may present in the future.
Many of the guests at your event will have minimal casino playing experience. A casino party is a great way to learn the games. Guests are given a scrip bank and play for prizes provided by the host.
Generally, the house rules, created by your casino committee, are more lenient than official casino play. After all, your mission is to provide entertainment for several hours. All game rules can be manipulated in favor of the players to add more excitement to your event. Remember, this is not a cash bank. The guests are given worthless scrip to play with as part of their admission package. Since you are not making money from the gaming (sorry, but that is illegal in most places), you can afford to loosen up the games and give your players a fantasy experience which they will remember for months to come.
Wherever in the world you are, parties are generally the same. You have a reason to gather guests together to celebrate and then you decide where to hold your event and what to feed your guests. Along with that you decide on entertainment.
Entertainment can be a difficult decision because you don't really know what might or might not appeal to your guests. A band is always a popular choice because most people enjoy listening to music, but what kind of music will appeal to your group. A comedian? Well, that depends on whether or not you can find one whose routine doesn't rely on four letter words. As you go down the list, each form of entertainment will be lacking because nothing encompasses the entire group.
No so with a casino party. A mock casino party usually enjoys a 90% (or higher) participation rate from the guests. Doesn't seem to make much difference who the group is, what the economic level is or where the party is. From the time the guests arrive and the casino games start until the close of the gaming, the guests are on their feet, moving from table to table, enjoying the different games. The guests are enjoying a level of interaction you will not achieve with any other type of entertainment.
Casino gaming (as entertainment) is a sure winner for any event in your future. Deciding to add entertainment to your event is only the first step. The second step needs to be to choose an entertainment vehicle that will appeal to the majority of your guests.
The author is the Casino Manager for The Fantasy Casino Dealer Service. Visit our blog, Casino Parties for Fun and Excitement, at [http://FantasyCasino.us]. Request your copy of our Party Planner - a comprehensive Report on how to plan a successful event and how to incorporate casino entertainment if appropriate.
Before choosing an online casino to play in, you have to keep some things into consideration in order to have the best experience and also get value for your money. Here are the top things to consider:
1. Know the maker of the software used in the online casino. The top casino software makers include Boss Media, Microgaming, RTG, Net entertainments, Playtec, and Cryptologic. Most reputable casinos use software from these companies as they have become trusted with time and are usually reliable. They also do not come cheap and any online casino using these is likely to be a highly reputable one.
2. Find out about the customer care support offered by the online casino. You should be able to reach the support team easily and through different methods. There should be options form emailing, calling as well as live chat. The support should also be available 24 hours a day, all through the week. To find out how reliable the support team is, email them and check how long they will take to get back to you.
3. Find reviews on the casino from different players and casino review websites. You can interact with other players on casino forums where you can learn which are the most trusted online casino websites. You will also get a lot of tips and advices on how to play and win games.
4. Before settling on the casino where you will be playing, you have to know the graphical interface that the casino games have. You may not prefer playing flash or Java games either because you have graphical software that you like or for different reasons. Download demos of the games offered at the online casino to determine whether you will enjoy playing them when you decide to play for money.
5. Check out when is the set payout amount and period of the casino. While some casinos will offer you your winning in 24 hours, other take weeks or months. Also, the minimum payout varies from casino to casino. Some offer payouts of ,000 while other require you to accumulate up to ,000 before you can request payout.
6. Finally, read the Terms and Conditions of the casino. Know how regular bonuses are offered and what is the criteria of redeeming bonuses. Find out whether the bonuses can be exchanged for cash or freerolls, and know what the casino's policy is in case of a standstill. Use the bonuses to your advantage to get more plays or accumulate different points offered by the casino.
Before you start playing at an online casino, do enough research to ascertain its legitimacy. Do not be fooled by the cool websites and big bonuses available. First, find a reputable online casino and then you can start analyzing it based on your preferences and what it offers. Also, before you start paying for money, ensure you understand the rules of the game as regards to playing and making your payments.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorSumiko
Joined: July 6th, 2021
Articles Posted: 9
More by this author