Points to Consider Before Choosing a Plastic Surgeon in London
Posted by Elitesurgical on March 16th, 2016
Plastic surgery is becoming ever more popular in the UK now that there is much less stigma against “having something done.” To ensure your safety, it is very important that you choose an excellent plastic surgeon in London. There are far too many reports of plastic surgeries gone wrong mainly because patients don’t do their due diligence or choose to go to black market clinics.
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in London then there are several points to consider:
- The procedure – First of all, you have to know what you want. Are you looking for a bum lift? Lip enhancers? Or breast augmentation? Once you know what procedure you are looking to have done, it will be easier to track down the plastic surgeon who specializes in it. Make sure to choose a surgeon that has many years of experience doing that procedure. Some surgeons are better with face surgeries while others are more experienced with body surgeries. A good way to verify experience is to look at their before and after portfolios.
- The success rate – Research on the procedure that you want and see the success rate. If it is a little risky, you might want to rethink the procedure. Better yet, you can consult with a surgeon who can offer you different options.
- The risks – All plastic surgery procedures have risks. It is important that you are aware of the complications that may arise.
- The clinic – Choose a reputable clinic in London, preferably somewhere close to where you live. After plastic surgery, you will need to recover for a few days or even a number of weeks. The less time you have to spend on the road, the better. You should also check the facilities of the clinic. Are they using the modern equipment? Is the clinic sanitised? You will likely be anxious especially if it is your first time to undergo a plastic surgery procedure, so a London clinic with a soothing or relaxing ambiance will be ideal.
- Post-care – A lot of patients forgot the importance of post-care because they don’t realize that effective recovery is key to great results. The clinic and the surgeon should be able to offer ample patient support. The best clinics offer 24/7 patient care so you can ask any questions whenever you need to. Some clinics even offer unlimited post-op appointments for up to 2 years after your plastic surgery procedure.
About the Company:
Elite Surgical is a leading healthcare provider of both cosmetic surgical and non-surgical treatments with clinics in London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Liverpool and Yorkshire. Elite Surgical is lead by the Award Winning expert Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr Sultan Hassan FRCS(Plast) who has been featured in programs on Channel 4, Sky, ABC in the USA, BBC Radio and in various magazines. Elite Surgical is committed to giving its patients unrivalled care throughout their journey both before and after any treatment or surgery. Since being established in 2012, Elite Surgical has quickly grown to become known as a provider of the highest quality services to its patients with fantastic customer/patient satisfaction, patient safety and excellence in patient outcome, at its core.Also See: Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery, Elite Surgical, Surgery Procedure, Surgeon, Plastic, Procedure