Single Shaft Shredder is the perfect solution to reducing size of wide range of materials into uniform desirable sized products. Originally intended for shredding plastics, these tools are now conveniently used for processing woods and textiles too. It features a swing pusher in-feed system and rotor, to force material into the machine which enables it to boast of a high through-put rate. The rotor can be adapted as it suits your requirements. You also have the choice to pick the blades that meet your need.
Here are 8 reasons why Single Shaft Shredder is the right tool for your industrial needs
- It proves to be an efficient recycling tool for polymers. The distinct design of these enables it to effectively cut polymer materials.
- It is an energy saving solution if used with a grinder instead of a single large granulator or grinder. The combination of grinder and single shaft shredder reduces the energy loss notably.
- Hydraulic Pushing mechanism is regulated automatically, absorbs mechanical stress and vibrations efficiently which arise in tough applications. It’s design assist in material being fed straight in to the rotor.
- Single Shaft Shredder bears a design which minimizes the energy consumption.
- It features a specific combination of V-knife cutting angle, sequential cutting and cutting speed for the smooth cutting of the plastic in low power consumption. Another benefit of V-CUT is it lowers stress on the machine and decreases the power consumption.
- It’s usually such a headache to clean highly sophisticated equipments thoroughly. That’s an advantage with Single Shaft Shredder; it’s relatively much easier to clean them. Before filling the machine with new material, just remove the front plate and the internal parts of the machine are easily accessible.
- Maintenance of industrial machines are necessary or in time the wear and tear of its parts can cause a sudden hike in your expenses, it can even delay your processing of the material and also affect the other steps involved.
- Although the shredder can work without a screen, but screen plays a vital role when the output required are very small. It is recommended that the screen is installed when dealing with small chip sizes. The screen of a shredder is changeable and is the determining factor of the particle size of the output. You can use it as it fits your specific application.
Application of Single Shaft Shredder
- Textiles like carpet and garments
- Foam and production waste
- Household and telecom cables
- Timber and green waste
- Aluminium cans
- Broad spectrum of other waste
For the purpose of shredding bulky materials like pipes etc, some special models of Single Shaft Shredder are also available in the market. Various configurations of these machines ensure optimum performance in every application.