St. Lucia: The perfect Romantic Honeymoon Destination
Posted by iWedPlanner LLC on April 13th, 2016
If you are looking for a beautiful honeymoon hideaway to go to right after your wedding, why not visit St. Lucia? This Caribbean island is perfect for couples. It’s not as crowded as the neighboring islands yet offers a wide range of tourist attractions and activities. St. Lucia is also home to romantic resorts. Here are some attractions and activities you can enjoy during your in St. Lucia:
• Sulphur Springs – This is one of the top attractions of the island. You have the choice to simply visit the hot springs or take a dip in them.
• Gros Piton – Active couples will enjoy climb Gros Piton, which is 800 meters tall.
• Rainforest hikes – If you don’t feel like climbing a mountain, hiking trails are also abundant in St. Lucia.
• SCUBA Diving – You can visit a world heritage site, The Pitons, or a historical landmark, Pigeon Island.
• Snorkeling – If SCUBA diving is a bit too extreme for you and your partner, there are plenty of spots for snorkeling in one of the beaches in St. Lucia.
• Sailing – You and your spouse can relax and view the wonderful Caribbean on a Catamaran sail.
It can be overwhelming to plan your honeymoon in St. Lucia, especially if you are also thinking of your wedding. Why not use a wedding planner app? This way, you can easily find tour packages and travel agencies. You can even join a forum with other soon-to-be wedded couples to discuss where they are planning to go on their honeymoon.
When choosing an accommodation on St. Lucia, you might want to consider the type of activities you and your partner will like to partake in. One of the most important things to decide on is the location. Do you want a resort on the beach, or is it important for you to be close to town near shops? You should also take into account the services, facilities, and amenities provided in the hotels and resorts. If you want a peaceful time during your honeymoon, you might want to stay at an adult-only accommodation.
Remember—the point of a honeymoon is for you and your spouse to celebrate your marriage in seclusion and intimacy. This traditional holiday is the perfect time to connect and establish a better relationship with your new spouse. Make it as perfect as you can without the hassle by using a wedding planner app.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas, and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.