Hepatitis Diagnostic Test Market Revenue Share Analysis, and Forecast To 2028
Posted by RakshaGajbhiye on August 27th, 2021
The global hepatitis diagnostic test market size is expected to reach USD 8.4 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.8% according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing funds by governments and various non-government organizations and rising need for early detection of hepatitis disease types are key factors fueling global market revenue growth.
However, high prices associated with testing, lack of mandate for nucleic acid amplification tests, and restricted access to low-cost and reliable diagnostic tests, especially in some developing countries, are key restraints that are expected to hamper revenue growth of the global hepatitis diagnostic test market to a certain extent during the forecast period.
Top Players in the Global Hepatitis Diagnostic Test Market: Siemens Healthineers, Roche, F. Hoffmann La-Roche, Abbott Laboratories, DiaSorin S.p.A, bioMeriuex, MedMira. Inc., Hologic, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Qiagen, and Grifols, S.A. are some leading players operating in the global hepatitis diagnostic test market.
Get a sample copy of the global Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4110
Segments Covered in the Report:
This report offers historical data points and forecasts and revenue growth at a global, regional, and country-level, and provides analysis, industry trends, and consumption pattern details for each region, major country, and segment from 2018 to 2028. For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the hepatitis diagnostic tests market based on Diagnostic Test Type, End User, and Region:
Diagnostic Tests Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 - 2028)
- Blood Tests
- Liver Function Tests
- Nucleic Acid Tests
- Imaging Tests
- Liver Biopsy
End User Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 - 2028)
- Research Institutes
- Blood Banks
- Diagnostics laboratories
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some key highlights in the report:
- Among the diagnostic test type segments, the liver biopsy segment is expected to account for steady revenue growth throughout the forecast period. This is an invasive method in which a sample of abnormal liver tissue is extracted to analyze the infection or inflammation.
- Among the end user segments, the hospitals segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global hepatitis diagnostic test market during the forecast period. Factors, such as increasing patients with chronic liver diseases and hepatitis, increasing implementation of latest diagnostic testing facilities in majority of hospitals in developed countries, and availability of healthcare professionals, are boosting growth of this segment.
- North America is expected to continue dominating other regional markets in the global hepatitis diagnostic test market during the forecast period. Rapid adoption of advanced diagnostic techniques, increasing awareness about hepatitis and diagnostic tests combined with well-established healthcare infrastructure are some key factors surging market growth in this region.
- The market in Europe is expected to account for significant revenue growth during the forecast period owing to factors, such as increasing cases of hepatitis diseases, access to latest diagnostic technology, and rising awareness about hepatitis screening among public.
Major Highlights of the Hepatitis Diagnostic Test Market Report:
- The Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
Highlights of the TOC:
- Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market size
2.2 Latest Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market trends
2.3 Key growth trends
- Competitive Landscape
3.1 Global Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market key players
3.2 Global Hepatitis Diagnostic Test size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Hepatitis Diagnostic Test market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hepatitis-diagnostic-test-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.