5 Things to Know When Looking for Wedding Venues in Surrey
Posted by Sarah Addyson on August 29th, 2021
Looking for wedding venues in Surrey or wedding venues in Northamptonshire can prove to be quite hard. Not because they are hard to find, but because both areas offer so many options to choose from. From lake side stately houses to palaces and castles and all the way to more whimsical venues like repurposed barns, you have your work cut out for you when it comes to choosing the right venue to host your wedding.
5 Things to Know About Wedding Venues in Surrey
When looking for wedding venues there are a lot of things one should always think about. From how accessible it is for the guests to how well the venue is prepared to host your event, choosing a wedding venue can be quite tricky, especially if you have a very clear idea about how you want your wedding to look like. Luckily, there are a lot of places to choose from, each with its own advantages and awesome opportunities. From spectacular castles and gardens all the way to small refurbished barns and cottages, every venue owner wants to impress and put their best foot forward when dealing with couples and planners looking for the right place to have a memorable event.
Looking for wedding venues Surrey can sound like hard work, especially if you don\'t know that much about the surroundings. This is why doing some research before heading out to see the locations is so important. You can always choose to just hop in a car and go from venue to venue in order to get a good idea about what Surrey has to offer. But for those who want to go in already having an idea about what they are looking at, there are a few things they can find doing some light Googling; and that might help them in their search for the perfect venue.
1. There are a lot of places to choose from, each with a lot of options. Surrey has some of the most spectacular castles and stately homes in the whole of England. For those who want their wedding to be a big, glamorous event, they can rest assured that they have where to pick from. But there are also venues more suited for the ones that want a more low-key event. Barns and smaller venues have become very sought after in recent years, and Surrey delivers on that chapter as well.
2. Being in Britain means that the weather is always a factor for any kind of event. That means that one should always look at wedding venues in Surrey taking into consideration the possibility of weather changing over the day. This is why it is important to pick a venue that has both indoor and outdoor options for you and your guests. Although this might sound like planning for an imminent fiasco for some people, being prepared never hurts.
3. Depending on how you decide to organise your big day, you should know that some venues can help you and take some of the stress away. Need more room for your guests? Why not let the people at the venue help you with finding accommodations. Want some locally sourced food for your menu? The venue will either meet these needs or show you where to find the right suppliers in the area. How about making your room extra special for your wedding night? The venue to the rescue, once again.
4. Most wedding venues Surrey can host both the formal part of the wedding as well as the evening celebration. It\'s all a matter of what you want to do and how you imagine the day playing out. If you only want your guests there for the party, because you had your eyes on that lovely little church in the village, the venue\'s got you covered. But if you think that having the wedding in the lavish gardens surrounding the castle, or on the edge of a pond at sundown, might be more your thing, many venues can accommodate that too.
5. Picking out venues and organising every little thing for your dream wedding can be quite tiresome. This is why it is important to remember that, at the end of the day, this is your big moment. So, make sure you have fun as well. Go exploring through the stately house or have fun taking pictures among the trees around the barn. Whatever you want to do, take advantage of the location as much as possible.
Why Choose Wedding Venues in Northamptonshire?
Northamptonshire has a lot to offer to couples looking for that special place to bring together family and friends to celebrate their union. When it to comes to wedding venues Northamptonshire , there are really a lot to choose from. This is important, especially for those who want something different from stately homes and churches. They have those too, but they manage to integrate them in a perfect blend of rural mystique and shabby chic.
Wedding venues in Northamptonshire are nothing if not creative and different. From old barns and farm houses, you can find all kinds of venues transformed in order to host lavish events and fun filled evenings. Although this not be everyone\'s cup of tea when it comes to a wedding venue, more and more people annually are coming to Northamptonshire just for that unique experience of having their wedding in a special place.
But don\'t think that wedding venues Northamptonshire are just for low key weddings. There are also some very high-end venues for those wanting a more traditional approach to their special day. Hotels, stately houses and halls offer the perfect setting for anyone that wants a lavish and glamorous wedding day.
Whatever the reason you choose wedding venues in Northamptonshire, you can rest assured that you will find something to your liking. There are fabulous locations with gorgeous surroundings everywhere you look. This way you can be certain your guests will be impressed and that your pictures and videos will look stunning. But most importantly, you will make memories in a very special place that you will cherish for the rest of your lives.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorSarah Addyson
Joined: October 26th, 2018
Articles Posted: 812
More by this author