Display Panel Market Key Companies, Revenue Share Analysis, 2020–2027
Posted by Supriya Kokate on September 7th, 2021
Display Panel Market is expected to grow from USD 57.13 billion in 2019 to USD 114.16 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.60% from 2019 to 2026. Rising demand for large-sized OLED panels for television and the demand for public & commercial display panels are the factors driving the market.
Demand for OLED and quantum dot LCD displays and other emerging technologies such as micro-LED and true quantum dot are expected to boost the market for display panels\' providers in the future.
Rising demand for flexible displays for smartphones and increasing expenditure on R&D are also driving the market.
However, the decrease in Average Selling Price (ASP) and revenues due to overcapacity obstructs the growth of the market.
Get a Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1142
Major companies in the Display panel market that have been included in this report are Sharp Corporation (Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Japan Display Inc. (Japan), LG Display Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Innolux Corporation (Taiwan), AU Optronics Corp. (Taiwan), BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. (China), HannStar Display Corporation (Taiwan), Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd. (Taiwan), and others.
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of display technology, component and material, application, display panel type, and region:
The Display Panel Market by Product-Type
The Display Panel Market by Size
The Display Panel Market by Farm Factor
The Display Panel Market by Resolution
The Display Panel Market by End-Use Application
- Desktop Monitor
- Notebook PC
- Mobile Phone
- Digital Signage
The Display Panel Market by Geography
- North America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Display Panel Market is valued at USD 114.16 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.60% during the forecast period. Rising demand for large-sized OLED panels for television and the demand for public & commercial display panels are the factors driving the market.
- The Display Market is segmented on the basis of Product-Type into LCD, OLED, and others. OLED market is expected to grow at a significant rate of 68.29% during the forecast period, largely driven by the rising demand for smartphones, wearable devices, and tablets.
- Large size (above 10-inch) display panels market is expected to remain the major market during the forecast period. Small and medium size (<=10-inch) display panels market is expected to grow at a higher rate as compared to large-size panels during the forecast period. Increasing demand for mobile phones, automotive, smartwatches and tablets are the factors responsible for the small and medium-sized display market.
- Asia-Pacific holds the largest market in 2018 with a share of 75.59%, followed by Europe and North America. Several OEM and display panel manufacturers are based in the Asia-Pacific region. With the rising applications of display panels in numerous applications, especially in medical & industrial equipment and automotive, the markets in Europe and North America are expected to grow at CAGRs of 7.31% and 7.50%, respectively from 2019 to 2026.
- With the rising applications of display panels in several applications, mostly in automotive, medical and industrial equipment, the North America and Europe market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.31% and 7.50% respectively, during the forecast period.
Table Of content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Global consumption of fertilizers
3.1.2. Global fertilizer consumption by Crop Type
3.1.3. Contribution from different sectors to the global GHG emissions
3.1.4. Total Emissions (N2O) (Synthetic fertilizers) - Region wise
3.1.5. Region-wise area under organic farming
Chapter 4. Display Panel Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Display Panel Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Display Panel Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, get in touch with us, and our team will provide excellent assistance in customization of the report.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.