Important Steps To Online Apply Pan Card in India
Posted by Raj Solanki on April 27th, 2016
In the recent time the Income Tax Department of India provided a facility to Indian citizen to Apply Pan Card Online, this is a grand facility which will aid them to get a Pan Card in time and without paying additional cash to brokers or agents. The fee payment facility is available through Cheque, Demand Draft, Internet banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Read the essential Instructions and rules given in website before applying for the online application.
Click on Online Application for New Pan Card (Form 49A) you will find instructions again, and at bottom of the page pick one choice from the Category of Applicant.
Follow the step by step procedure given below to apply for Pan Card Online:-
1. If you are applying a PAN Card for yourself, then choose 'Individual'
2. Fill this application form by understanding the highlighted information in the relevant fields.
3. Fill the 4 fields correctly that are Area Code, Range Code, AO Type, AO Number by simply clicking the respective field that is the second row. After that click the link next to For Non International Taxation AO details. From this link page, choose the Search on City (by picking the suitable alphabet). In that choose your city with the use of the alphabet. Discover your city and click it.
4. Now you must be able to fill the remaining information in the form very easily.
5. Confirm the 'Documents to be enclosed' cautiously and choose those proofs.
6. You can give the amount by Cheque, Demand Draft, Credit/Debit card or through Net Banking.
7. Amount of payment is about Rs.107/-
When you pay the amount online process is completed.
Now get the printout of the application form and affix the photos as well as signatures on it and the proofs. Do not forget to join the similar proofs that you have chosen while applying.
And send it to the address given below:
'Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
It must reach the destination within 15 days from the date of application has been made. Applicant can send the application by the Indian Post or any of the known courier service. Once the sending of the application is done applicant can track status of the application by giving your acknowledgement number in the pan status form.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorRaj Solanki
Joined: April 13th, 2016
Articles Posted: 6
More by this author