Remote Control Duplicator Copy Method
Posted by Jerry Lin on November 11th, 2021
Common copy objects include electric door remote control, garage door remote control, retractable door remote control, sliding door remote control, barrier remote control, rolling door remote control, remote control used in alarms, various fixed codes, and learning code remote controls .
1. Delete the existing code of our remote duplicator
Press the keys 1 and 2 at the same time until the LED quickly flashes 3 times, then keep pressing key 1 while release key 2 and press 3 times until the LED flashes fastly and continuously, release the key. The code has been deleted successfully.
2. Copy the code of your original remote control
Take your original remote in the left hand and our duplicator in your right, put them close to each
other. Press keys of both of remote controls until LED on our duplicator keeps flashing, release the keys.The left keys follow the same above operation.
3. Resume the previous code of our remote duplicator
If you carelessly delete the code of remote duplicator, how to do get the memory? Just follow the belows:
Press keys 3 and 4 at the same time,until the LED keeps flashing quickly.
Note: 2- - - - key remote duplicator does not have this function.
1) Your original remote control and remote duplicator should be with the same frequency.
2) Please be sure that your original remote control is fixed code one.
3) When any of the button of remote duplicator keeps being pressed for a long time, the remote
duplicator will stop working after 15s to save power.
4) Sometimes if feel hard to duplicate, please replace a new battery for your original remote control.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorJerry Lin
Joined: January 18th, 2021
Articles Posted: 10
More by this author