Important Tips for Your First Motorcycle Road Trip
Posted by Nadia Winget on November 25th, 2021
Motorcycle road trips are a great way to explore the country. However, it is important to have a checklist of items before leaving on your next motorcycle road trip, because you don’t want to be stranded somewhere with a problem, while going on an enjoyable and fun trip. Many things will need to be checked especially the condition of your motorbike, and you will need to replace things like tyres etc if needed. If you do need to replace these items you should know how to choose the right motorcycle tyre or spare parts to suit the make and model of bike you have. You can easily get motorcycle tyres in Sri Lanka through online stores, just like any other parts you may need.
Your motorcycle road trip checklist should include:
- A map of the area you are riding through. This will help if someone is asking for directions, or your GPS dies while on the road. You can also use this map to plan out where you want to stop along the way.
- Planning where all your stops will be before leaving on a ride makes it easier for everyone in the group. If one person has an emergency and needs to get home quickly, they won\'t hold up the rest of their group by needing time with them at various points during your journey.
- Some snacks. There\'s no better feeling than stopping somewhere new after hours upon hours of riding that day only to find out that there isn\'t any food available nearby.
- Checking your motorcycle tyres and other parts before leaving is important to ensure that you have a safe journey, and get any replacement motorbike tyres in Sri Lanka quickly if they do need to be replaced.
- Checking tyre pressure before you leave is also important to ensure that you have a safe journey.
- Don\'t forget your motorcycle helmet. Riding without one is illegal in most places, and it\'s just dangerous to not have protection on your head while riding.
- Having the right weather gear with you, such as gloves or extra jackets can help keep everyone warm or cool depending on where you are going or what time of year it is. It could also mean having an emergency spare for someone who gets stuck out there unexpectedly if their jacket rips too much for them to continue wearing after getting caught in a storm.
- Take a wireless charger with you to charge your phone in an emergency.
These tips should help anyone planning out their first motorcycle road trip. They may seem simple but these small things make all of the difference when taking one long ride into unknown areas.
About the AuthorNadia Winget
Joined: June 2nd, 2021
Articles Posted: 21
Claim 1 FREE Stock! No Purchase Necessary!
You have a 100% chance of receiving one free stock! Click to claim and have a chance to get one share of Facebook, Visa, Microsoft and others for free!
FREE App - Earn up to 25¢/gal cash back on gas!
Download this FREE app and earn cash-back when you buy gas, groceries and food! 100% FREE to join and FREE to earn cash back on your everyday purchases!
Quality Office Furniture USA Shipped Direct - Madison Liquidators
Nationwide vendor of quality office furnishings including Desks, Office Chairs, Conference Tables, Cubicles and more!
Earn HNT Tokens with a Helium Hotspot!
Pre-Order a Helium hotspot and earn HNT tokens that are redeemable for USD. Set it and forget it!
Lolli: Earn Free Bitcoin When You Shop Online!
Lolli is a rewards application that gives you bitcoin for shopping at your favorite online stores.
Fold - Earn free bitcoin when you shop
Earn bitcoin cashback rewards when you shop at top retailers, including Amazon, Uber, Starbucks, Chipotle, and more. Download the app, sync your payment method and start earning bitcoin today!