Global Structured Cabling Market Analysis, Key Vendors, And Regional Forecast 20
Posted by ramacharitbrc on February 25th, 2022
Structured Cabling Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the structured cabling industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected structured cabling market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global structured cabling market is expected to grow from .90 billion in 2021 to .87 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1%. The change in the structured cabling market growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their output after catering to the demand that grew exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2021. The market is expected to reach .85 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.5%.
View more on the report:
The Structured Cabling Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates structured cabling market size, growth rate, drivers, structured cabling industry trends, and major companies.
The structured cabling market segments in the report are:
1) By Product Type: Fiber Optic Cables, Copper Cables
2) By Application: LAN, Data Center
3) By End-Use Industry: IT and Telecommunication, Residential and Commercial, Government and Education, Transportation, Industrial, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s structured cabling market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Structured Cabling Market Characteristics
3. Structured Cabling Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Structured Cabling
5. Structured Cabling Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Structured Cabling Market
27. Structured Cabling Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Structured Cabling Market
29. Structured Cabling Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293