Sports Nutrition Market, Industry Trends, Revenue Growth, Key Players Till 2031
Posted by ramacharitbrc on April 1st, 2022
Sports Nutrition Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the sports nutrition industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected sports nutrition market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global sports nutrition market size is expected to grow from .69 billion in 2021 to .65 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.05%. The growth in the market is mainly due to the companies resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The global sports nutrition market share is expected to reach .02 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 9.38%.
View more on the report:
The Sports Nutrition Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates sports nutrition market size, growth rate, drivers, sports nutrition industry trends, and major companies.
The sports nutrition market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Protein Powder, ISO Drink Powder, Sports Supplements, RTD Protein Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Bars
2) By Raw Material: Animal Derived, Plant-Based, Mixed
3) By Distribution Channel: Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Online Stores, Others
4) By End-User: Commercial, Body Builders, Recreational Users, Athletes
The table of contents in TBRC’s sports nutrition market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Sports Nutrition Market Characteristics
3. Sports Nutrition Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Sports Nutrition
5. Sports Nutrition Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Sports Nutrition Market
27. Sports Nutrition Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Sports Nutrition Market
29. Sports Nutrition Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.