2022 Nutraceuticals Market Global Industry Trends, Forecast Outlook Until 2031
Posted by ramacharitbrc on April 27th, 2022
Nutraceuticals Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the nutraceuticals industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected nutraceuticals market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
The global nutraceuticals market size is expected to grow from 1.14 billion in 2021 to 0.98 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.75%. The growth in the market is mainly due to the companies\' rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The global nutraceuticals market share is expected to reach 1.55 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 9.41%.
View more on the report:
The Nutraceuticals Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates nutraceuticals market size, growth rate, drivers, nutraceuticals industry trends, and major companies.
The nutraceuticals market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Vitamins and Minerals, Probiotics, Proteins and Peptides, Omega Fatty Acids, Others
2) By Source: Plant, Animal, Microbial
3) By Application: Functional Food, Functional Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Personal Care, Animal Nutrition, Others
4) By Product Form: Capsules, Tablets, Softgels, Powder, Liquid, Gummies
5) By Distribution Channel: Specialty Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Drug Stores/Pharmacies, Online Retail Stores, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s nutraceuticals market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Nutraceuticals Market Characteristics
3. Nutraceuticals Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Nutraceuticals
5. Nutraceuticals Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Nutraceuticals Market
27. Nutraceuticals Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Nutraceuticals Market
29. Nutraceuticals Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.