Microgrid Market Industry Trends And Emerging Opportunities Till 2031
Posted by ramacharitbrc on April 29th, 2022
Microgrid Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the microgrid industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected microgrid market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
The global microgrid market size is expected to grow from .63 billion in 2021 to .9 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.6%. The global microgrids market size is expected to grow to .04 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 20.4%.
View more on the report:
The Microgrid Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates microgrid market size, growth rate, drivers, microgrid industry trends, and major companies.
The microgrid market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: AC Microgrids, DC Microgrids, Hybrid Microgrids
2) By Connectivity: Grid Connected, Off-Grid Connected
3) By Component: Hardware, Software, Services
4) By Application: Remote Systems, Institutional Buildings, Commercial Utility
5) By End-User: Commercial and Industrial, Institutes and Campuses, Military
The table of contents in TBRC’s microgrid market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Microgrid Market Characteristics
3. Microgrid Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Microgrid
5. Microgrid Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Microgrid Market
27. Microgrid Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Microgrid Market
29. Microgrid Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.