Brochures are a great way for a company to create and build a brand image. It is crucial to understand the objective or primary purpose of a business before designing a brochure. An important consideration while designing a brochure for a company is the motto of the organization. Whether it is about selling its products and services or delivering an inspirational message, this is found in the organization’s vision and mission. The design and layout of the brochure must be in accord with the company’s philosophy and principles as well.
Brochures are an essential part of the traditional printed marketing collateral. A well-designed brochure must have attractive visual effects and contain product-specific information for the target audience.
There are many different types of design samples to help choose the perfect brochure layout and theme. Here are a few examples:
• Multipurpose Creative: This A4 sized, professional brochure template is perfect for any individual who wants to create a lasting impression. There are thirty-two pages and the style is minimal, delicate and modern which becomes perfect for photography, design, art or fashion projects.
• Social Media Print: One can showcase their social media skills in this brochure sample template. It works in a tri-fold style and is organized and layered in all the right places. There's also a business card set measuring in at 9 x 5.5cm to seamlessly work with the design.
• A5 Brochure: This template is for those seeking compact creativity. The A5 brochure template will be easily noticed by new clients while can individual flaunts their creative work. The large space allocated to imagery is a nice break from many of the other brochure templates that are filled with walls of text.
• Fashion Brochure: This creative A4 template allows one to express with their work such that it speaks for itself. It is characterized by large print dimensions and flamboyant colours. There is a large space for a logo on the front which immediately catches the fancy of prospective clients and customers. The minimalist style proves effective in showcasing information in a clean and concise manner.
• Business Portfolio: This template is a beautiful abstract, printable brochure sample. It can be used to create a business brochure. Text, images, and colours can be easily modified to suit one’s needs.
• Photography Template: This contemporary brochure template is perfect for any professional photographer or studio. The design has ample space to display multiple photos, including a full-bleed photo on the cover to showcase your most treasured image. In many ways, it is akin to a portfolio.
• Info-Graphic Brochure: This is a twenty-four page template with fully customizable graphics. There are thirteen layered PSD source files and organized vector layers. This design is ideal for any type of data visualization.
About the Company:
Pixelo Design specializes in logo design, brochure design, website design, graphic design and much more. Pixelo Design also offers graphic design for pharmaceuticals & small business. Pixelo Design aim to improve the standard of graphic design in as many Irish businesses as they possibly can.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com700,323 total articles and counting.