You’ll Never Believe Why Feminism Matter Until You Read This Article
Posted by Fmus on July 5th, 2022
People sometimes ask why Does Feminism Matter? And my answer to them is always the same – feminism matters because all of us, women and men alike, deserve the same rights and opportunities in society.
What Feminism Is & Exactly How To Explain It To Someone Who Doesn’t Get It?
The term feminism is often used in a variety of contexts, and the definition is not always clear. Feminism can be defined as an ideology that seeks to establish equal political, social, legal, and economic rights for women. Feminism is the fight for equivalence &impartiality between the genders. It also challenges traditional Patriarchal Authoritarianism, including gender violence against women.
It is a movement that seeks to establish equal rights for women with men, across various divisions of life, including workplace, home, property, and finance. Feminism is all about achieving equality in the workplace and at home, but also in politics and social life. The first wave of feminism was focused on women’s suffrage, voting rights, property rights, education, employment opportunities, and the like.
The second wave of feminism focused on reproductive rights such as abortion, birth control access, maternity leave, childcare access, and the like. For that, a law, named Abortion Rights 2021 was also imposed. Today, feminism is also fighting against sexual harassment in the workplace, domestic violence by men against women at home or in relationships, and other gender stereotypes.
Why Does Feminism Matter?
Feminism is important for many reasons. Here are 5 key reasons Why Does Feminism Matter?
1. Feminism is about equality. It’s about ensuring that everyone has the same rights and opportunities, regardless of their gender. Women are the only people who have been oppressed for all of human history. Feminism ensures that everyone gets equal rights, despite their gender.
2. Men have been oppressing women since the beginning of time. Accept it or not, we live in a patriarchal society that oppresses women via socialization and the media. And, now, we must fight back against this oppression and empower women from Patriarchal Authoritarianism.
3. Feminism is all about respect. It's about respecting women’s rights and autonomy, and valuing their voices and perspectives – and the men’s rights too. It empowers both men and women to live a harmonizing, equal life, with equal rights, exposure, and respect.
4. When a woman achieves something great, her man gets jealous and tries to destroy her. That’s why feminism is about empowering women. It’s about giving women the tools and resources they need to succeed in all areas of their lives.
5. Feminism is important because it fights for equality, respect, and empowerment. These are essential values that everyone deserves. It also enforces Abortion Rights 2021 which ensures reproductive freedom to women through litigation, legislation, education, and public policy advocacy.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorFmus
Joined: July 5th, 2022
Articles Posted: 1