Food Safety Testing Market Analysis and Size, Share And Forecast Report 2031
Posted by ramacharitbrc on August 3rd, 2022
Food Safety Testing Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the food safety testing industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected food safety testing market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global food safety testing market size is expected to grow from .32 billion in 2021 to .15 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%. The global food safety testing market share is expected to grow to .71 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.9%
View more on the report:
The Food Safety Testing Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates food safety testing market size, growth rate, drivers, food safety testing industry trends, and major companies.
The food safety testing market segments in the report are:
1) By Contaminant: Pathogens, Pesticides, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), Toxins, Others
2) By Technology: Traditional, Rapid
3) By Application: Meat, Poultry, and Seafood Products, Dairy and Dairy Products, Processed Food, Beverages, Cereals and Grains
Top 5 Major Key Players Are:
Intertek Group plc
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Food Safety Testing Market Characteristics
3. Food Safety Testing Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Food Safety Testing
5. Food Safety Testing Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Food Safety Testing Market
27. Food Safety Testing Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Food Safety Testing Market
29. Food Safety Testing Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 28+ countries globally.